Class of 2018 - SG Prentiss Hubb (DC) to Notre Dame | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Prentiss Hubb (DC) to Notre Dame

Interesting. I might be willing to go check him out if it turns out that we're a real contender for him by the time next season rolls around. Looks like he plays roughly 15-20 minutes away from me.

High volume of set plays?

Great on-ball defender?

Under Armor?

Goes to school with Turgeon's son?

None of our experts knew we had interest until he puts out a Top 6 list. I'm going to put this in the Lloyd Christmas 1 in a million category.

I asked Francis about Hubb in the Sidney Wilson thread and he stated most assume he is a lock to Maryland, but you're only a lock if nobody else tries.

Yep less than zero chance here. UMd or Nova. Kris Jenkins is alum from Gonzaga.
Fun fact: Frank Howard attended Gonzaga too, for a very short time. Left school before season started.

Not sure where you read that, his dad was driving the bus for his recruitment.
I didn't read it anywhere. When he was a sophomore, teams were lukewarm to recruit as they figured he was already an SU lock.

upload_2017-3-29_12-27-28.jpeg
images
upload_2017-3-29_12-28-33.jpeg

I didn't read it anywhere. When he was a sophomore, teams were lukewarm to recruit as they figured he was already an SU lock.

I agree with you on this BNORO. From what I understand, he was always on campus visiting because his sister played for the women's team. I remember telling my son that we had a great chance (almost a lock) with how much he was visiting, then he goes to Kentucky. :(

I agree with you on this BNORO. From what I understand, he was always on campus visiting because his sister played for the women's team. I remember telling my son that we had a great chance (almost a lock) with how much he was visiting, then he goes to Kentucky. :(
Got to go where the $$$ is at.

The only way Preston Shumpert could have had a nerdier name would have been if his parents named him Poindexter Ferguson.

Dude could ball though. One of my all-time favorites.
STILL the Big East all-time scoring leader

The only way Preston Shumpert could have had a nerdier name would have been if his parents named him Poindexter Ferguson.

Dude could ball though. One of my all-time favorites

I'm a fan of names more than most(or so it seems), and he may have been my all time favorite. If you've got no love for Hubb, why dont you just use your powers as arbiter or nicknames like you did back in the day? If Tom Brady can still perform at his age, I have faith your powers are still well intact! Seriously, I hope you come out of retirement. The Ennis nickname thread was one of my all time favorite activities on here(voodoo and all!), and I believe it was the one where you placed that heavy mantle on me, which I have been doing my part to carry since then. It was kind of like a poor man's version of India where you can just be in the presence of a guru and have his powers passed unto you. I'm guessing my powers are apparently more covert and subtle than recognized folks such as yourself, but I'm willing to forego the conscious recognition in return less conspicuous recompense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom