Class of 2018 - SG Prentiss Hubb (DC) to Notre Dame | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Prentiss Hubb (DC) to Notre Dame

Maybe it's just me but I feel like a lot of kids aren't interested this cycle(Quinerly/Cormac/Luther M)

Yes and there is a very clear reason for that. Hopkins is gone and he was an excellent recruiter and representative for the program. We have to reestablish good relationships in a lot of our recruiting area's because Hop built them up and maintained them for a long time.

Yes and there is a very clear reason for that. Hopkins is gone and he was an excellent recruiter and representative for the program. We have to reestablish good relationships in a lot of our recruiting area's because Hop built them up and maintained them for a long time.

Scary. Really means we have to hit on our top targets or we are right back where we are now next spring.

Scary. Really means we have to hit on our top targets or we are right back where we are now next spring.

Our group is not as high profile as our original 2017 group was. I think we have also cast a larger net with offers and interest already than we did in 2017. Still it is up in the air. Can we get 17 closed out and what's going to happen for the 2018 class. Is JB going to hit the streets on that class?

How would it help us with Swider?

Maybe helps with Carmody who is more of a 2, but a big physical kid who could play some at SF if needed. Swider is more of a 3, not as athletic but plays really hard and can really shoot it. I have heard that Carmody is looking for elite academics as well, similar to Cormac Ryan. They are now teammates as Carmody moved from The Ohio Basketball Club (addidas circuit) to the Rens of the EYBL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom