Class of 2018 - SG Prentiss Hubb (DC) to Notre Dame | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Prentiss Hubb (DC) to Notre Dame

This is out of my area.

Did anyone else want to see him dribble that ball on the Jayhawk's head like it appeared would happen? I imagine the noise the Jayhawk would make might be quite entertaining.

ESPN says Cuse offered. True?

Might help with Carmody and Swider...
We better kick it into another gear; because we are getting passed in recruiting, and not by just the so called blue bloods...

Okay, cross out Swider and replace him with Cormac Ryan.

Okay, cross out Swider and replace him with Cormac Ryan.

Unfortunately, Cormac isn't interested. He's going to be a really good college player though for whoever gets him. I heard he's going to place a high priority on a school with strong academics so Duke, Northwestern, maybe Notre Dame still, Michigan, UVA etc.

Unfortunately, Cormac isn't interested. He's going to be a really good college player though for whoever gets him. I heard he's going to place a high priority on a school with strong academics so Duke, Northwestern, maybe Notre Dame still, Michigan, UVA etc.

Thanks for that info. This is the stuff people miss and then say why aren't we on this kid. You show interest and sometimes the feedback tells you it would be a wasted effort and you move on.

Maybe it's just me but I feel like a lot of kids aren't interested this cycle(Quinerly/Cormac/Luther M)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom