Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor being reported on another site is that there will be an announcement today at 3:30. Hopefully, all dentist appointments will have concluded by then. Exciting times, boys!

Nice try, other site, but ...

Any chance Miles sucked up to him, promised him 42 minutes and Izzo suggested he stay at Nebraska? Or maybe Self wants him back, is that even legal?

Any chance Miles sucked up to him, promised him 42 minutes and Izzo suggested he stay at Nebraska? Or maybe Self wants him back, is that even legal?

Not that it would happen, but it would be crazy to see him transfer back to Kansas--lol.

Bethel, which is on Route 2 about 20 miles from Gorham, NH. We have our own little lake. The cabin belongs to my 90 year old mother in law, and the extended family has been going there for 23 years. The "no tech" was set up deliberately so that all the kids could have a real vacation in nature. We have had as many as 25 people in that place! But this year, I think 16.

Have a wonderful time! I must finish packing . . . . . So excited!!!
Just saw this Beadle. Hope you are having a blast. My dad bought our camp in '74 - when I was 5. We've purposefully kept it LOW tech. No plumbing even. Very good for my 8 year old to experience a little time in the woods...on a lake...by the fire...after fishing...and swimming.

I read you, but you can understand the cause for concern over the last hour (and again by concern, I mean in terms of basketball :) )
We're all waiting. It'll work out. I don't want 0-13 to feel like he has to justify every minute past 3:30 (someone else actually projected that time).

Orangeman13 said:
use your common sense. moderators feel free to explain in a "proper" way...

I know you're very proud to have an inside source, but you're coming off as very smug & condescending.

You have people wound up tight with your multiple posts, and then you are mocking them when they get confused. Take a lesson from our other insiders; Sometimes less is more.

I know you're very proud to have an inside source, but you're coming off as very smug & condescending.

You have people wound up tight with your multiple posts, and then you are mocking them when they get confused. Take a lesson from our other insiders; Sometimes less is more.
I have taken advice. I do not mean to be smug - it is not who I am.

Please accept my apology.

I have taken advice. I do not mean to be smug - it is not who I am.

Please accept my apology.

We love what your doing. If we have a advantage and he is 95% Orange we seriously want to know. If you could please drop us a honest (no jokes) tidbit of how the situation looks at this moment.
Many thanks, Keep doing what your doing your doing great!

He's not trying to be cute. Relax. Patience is a virtue here.

orangefan13 said:
We love what your doing. If we have a advantage and he is 95% Orange we seriously want to know. If you could please drop us a tidbit of how the situation looks at this moment. Many thanks, Keep doing what your doing your doing great!

Orangeman13, while I too love having the information, I seriously worry that you are being a little too free in terms of providing information about your sources in an effort to prove their validity. My advice which is worth what you paid for it: let the information speak for itself. If you have true inside information, your rep will develop naturally just like Jake, CTO, Bees and others (don't mean to leave anyone out). We don't want any member of our staff or anyone else including you getting into trouble, especially some of the players on the team. All that said, I enjoy your posts, just be careful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom