Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

I think we need to slow down a bit. While I don't doubt you have some insider info, Jimmy B and Hop are obviously not on campus and Red is not there either. Was GMAC playing solitary in the coaches room?

I admit... I really kinda hoped today was the day so I could fully start thinking about the season and the lineup and stop worrying about who would be on the team. Still hoping it's soon.

Same here. I trust the inside info that's been provided, and feel good that numerous posters who have good intel are reporting the same thing--but will feel better when it is official.

I've got White mentally penciled into the lineup; don't want to see anything trip up at this point, however unlikely that might be.

You're going out of your way to judge people. How is that being positive?
I'm not sure any short post going out of your way

otherwise every post on this board is going out of their way many other posters have said and I follow suit that some of the back-and-forth around here is nonsense and this is starting to become that so I'm exiting stage left have a great night

Ya think White will play any SG?

Someone made a really good point that Malachi only played the 3 and did not play any 2 and did pretty well in the draft. I think that's a good point. But for AW3 to get noticed he's going to have to have a Malachi type Elite 8 game somewhere along the way.

PG: Battle 5, Gillon 25, Howard 10
SG: White 10, Battle 20, Howard 10
SF: Lydon 20, White 10, Moyer 10
PF: Roberson 25, Lydon 10, Thompson 5
C: Coleman 15, Chukwu 20, Thompson 5

Coming up with a way to divvy up all the PT is really hard to do. I will mostly like be wrong but it's fun to think about.

Someone made a really good point that Malachi only played the 3 and did not play any 2 and did pretty well in the draft. I think that's a good point. But for AW3 to get noticed he's going to have to have a Malachi type Elite 8 game somewhere along the way.

Coming up with a way to divvy up all the PT is really hard to do. I will mostly like be wrong but it's fun to think about.
You don't think there wil be any OT games this year? You're going to have to factor that in.

Yes, and as I said to that same person, Mal would have played SG this year had he returned.

My response to RF was in jest, BTW. He's been outspoken on White only playing SF.

But for AW3 to get noticed he's going to have to have a Malachi type Elite 8 game somewhere along the way.
No. People are forgetting that AW3 is a known commodity in the college basketball world and that he already has attended some NBA pre draft camps. He already has feedback from NBA teams on what he needs to improve and I am going to guess that he is hard at work this off season.

We know we are getting him. Otto is kicking Sparty's arse this off-season.
You need the help more than us. I get that.
We have the #3 class in the country , never recruited that well.
White and Thompson were nice for backup but were not going to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors