Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 236 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braedon Bayer - 2014-15 Men's Basketball

Not a shooter, alas, but a handsome young guy

gotcha, I only said that because I live in Iowa and if you haven't seen Grinnell college play, look them up. They recruit all shooters and average over 100 a game (I don't know what they actually avg). they give up easy 2's to opposing teams to get down to the other end and set up 3 pt shot.

Pretty fun to watch, but insane scores for both teams.

Thought I'd give a live report.

I've been on campus for a little over 5 hours. I have yet to see any sign of AW. But what has me more concerned is that I haven't seen any basketball players.
Well it is Friday afternoon and Happy Hour is right around the corner. They could have started early, wait what am I thinking, college kids partying on a Friday afternoon...never.

gotcha, I only said that because I live in Iowa and if you haven't seen Grinnell college play, look them up. They recruit all shooters and average over 100 a game (I don't know what they actually avg). they give up easy 2's to opposing teams to get down to the other end and set up 3 pt shot.

Pretty fun to watch, but insane scores for both teams.
Isn't that the college that had the player that scored like 160?

Thought I'd give a live report.

I've been on campus for a little over 5 hours. I have yet to see any sign of AW. But what has me more concerned is that I haven't seen any basketball players.

Try stringing Christmas lights to contact them. They might be in the Upside Down.

Try stringing Christmas lights to contact them. They might be in the Upside Down.
NXTcR3X.png

The only logical thing I can think of at this point is that this thing is held up in compliance and we have to dot every i and cross every t with the NCAA treating us like we are a Coach Cal led team from the 1990's. Is there any noise around this?

The only logical thing I can think of at this point is that this thing is held up in compliance and we have to dot every i and cross every t with the NCAA treating us like we are a Coach Cal led team from the 1990's. Is there any noise around this?
Zero

Do the people with "Inside Knowledge" still feel as confident that AW3 will end up in orange?

Pete Moore, Director of Athletic Communications for SU men's basketball is now following White on Twitter...as is the official Twitter for SU men's basketball (which is verified as being SU). There are two 5pm signs on a Friday that it is a done deal...go have fun at happy hour...

What's the holdup then?
Again, why are you referring to it as a hold up? If he's informed the coaches, is arriving at the agreed upon time and is there for classes and basketball activities, was there a personal deadline you set he didn't meet?

Again, why are you referring to it as a hold up? If he's informed the coaches, is arriving at the agreed upon time and is there for classes and basketball activities, was there a personal deadline you set he didn't meet?

Wouldn't you want to announce it by now?

Wouldn't you want to announce it by now?
Not sure a personal preference, including my own, equates to a "hold up." If dude doesn't want to announce it he doesn't have to, and it does not constitute him not coming if he doesn't.

By all accounts he hasn't even registered for classes yet.

Pete Moore, Director of Athletic Communications for SU men's basketball is now following White on Twitter...as is the official Twitter for SU men's basketball (which is verified as being SU). There are two 5pm signs on a Friday that it is a done deal...go have fun at happy hour...

Confirmation from cbcuse3 sleuth work. gotta be a good sign.

Attachments

• cuse.PNG
    cuse.PNG
    494.8 KB · Views: 224
I wonder how many threads and comments would appear on this board if we were recruiting a transcendent player like Carmelo in this day and age? I'll put the over/under on posts at 10,000 comments!

I wonder how many threads and comments would appear on this board if we were recruiting a transcendent player like Carmelo in this day and age? I'll put the over/under on posts at 10,000 comments!

I wasn't big into recruiting back then, but a Melo type recruitment today, might have broken the internet, and got several posters banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom