Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, show me a lineup next year you DONT like. This could get amusing!

Yeah. It does bother me (a little) that the kids who committed to us from the beginning might be 'stepped over' by one year 'mercenaries,' but in the interest of the team, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. That's also said having never seen Gillon or White in our uniform, against our competition yet.

Also, said with the expectation/impression that Battle was going to be good enough to be an automatic starting PG for us, but if his perimeter game isn't as sweet as the clips make it seem, or he's not really a true PG, then heck fire, i have no idea how it's going to shake out. Super sweet, though, to have so much versatility and talent throughout the roster. We are going to need a bomber, though. Mr. White? Please "sine your pitty on the runny kine."

Yeah. It does bother me (a little) that the kids who committed to us from the beginning might be 'stepped over' by one year 'mercenaries,' but in the interest of the team, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. That's also said having never seen Gillon or White in our uniform, against our competition yet.

Also, said with the expectation/impression that Battle was going to be good enough to be an automatic starting PG for us, but if his perimeter game isn't as sweet as the clips make it seem, or he's not really a true PG, then heck fire, i have no idea how it's going to shake out. Super sweet, though, to have so much versatility and talent throughout the roster. We are going to need a bomber, though. Mr. White? Please "sine your pitty on the runny kine."
Great post but probably needed some sweet talking from one of the coaches to lure Battle from Mich. i have to think he will be given every opportunity next year

wholl be the finishers in close game though! Not DC
th

Only kid that could have beef is Howard about being stepped over. TT and Moyer might get pushed to the back burner this year, but next year, as sophs, they'll get plenty of PT. DC can't play 40mpg anyway, so adding PC was necessary. Roberson will get as much as PT as he wants - if he is a beast on the boards and is solid offensively, there is no chance JB takes him out besides to get a quick rest. Lydon will get plenty of PT, so will Battle.

Howard probably got screwed by White + Gillon, but I don't think anyone else has been "stepped" over

AW3 @ small forward does not make us a difference maker on the national scene, he has to play/be effective @ guard...
Pg- Battle
Sg- AW3
Sf- Lydon
Pf- DC2
C- Pikachu
Is our money lineup...

AW3 @ small forward does not make us a difference maker on the national scene, he has to play/be effective @ guard...
Pg- Battle
Sg- AW3
Sf- Lydon
Pf- DC2
C- Pikachu
Is our money lineup...
there is not a chance in the world that DC plays the 4. None. Gillon, Battle, White, Lydon and the rotation of DC and PC. Robey plays a ton.

Great post but probably needed some sweet talking from one of the coaches to lure Battle from Mich. i have to think he will be given every opportunity next year
All these guys got "sweet talked" at one point. Someone might get their feelings hurt.

Only kid that could have beef is Howard about being stepped over. TT and Moyer might get pushed to the back burner this year, but next year, as sophs, they'll get plenty of PT. DC can't play 40mpg anyway, so adding PC was necessary. Roberson will get as much as PT as he wants - if he is a beast on the boards and is solid offensively, there is no chance JB takes him out besides to get a quick rest. Lydon will get plenty of PT, so will Battle.

Howard probably got screwed by White + Gillon, but I don't think anyone else has been "stepped" over
Do you think FH is scared by the competition? Not me! But i do otherwise agree w your post

Why? Think of the difference in the mid between last November and April.
Now, with a full off season to work on his game, and not rehab, I think DC will be great this year.
Add in being his last off season, being done with undergrad and his work to graduate in 4 years, and I think folks are sleeping on DC.
I was just as underwhelmed by Coleman's game in April as I was in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom