Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sea-fishing-6152049.jpg

With all of the additions this offseason, this team on paper reminds me alot of last years Maryland team. Hopefully we dont follow that path and do a better job of getting them all to play together. Go Orange !

I got pretty lucky and made last minute plans to go see us play in STL and Chicago for the tourney last year. I feel like I am going to make actual plans this year as I don't think I will get the lucky Midwest driving distance draw. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

Fishing in the offseason is how GMac developed those pizza-and-beer arms during the course of his career.
You have to feel for Mark Few. He's obviously a good coach and recruiter, and seems like a decent guy. But after the last couple losses to SU in the NCAA's, he's probably feeling a little snakebitten. This past year, G was loaded. Still can't believe we pulled that one out.

You have to feel for Mark Few. He's obviously a good coach and recruiter, and seems like a decent guy. But after the last couple losses to SU in the NCAA's, he's probably feeling a little snakebitten. This past year, G was loaded. Still can't believe we pulled that one out.
He seems like a good guy, but I just can't feel bad for him. He probably should have changed his last name from Few to load or something.

Eh, this is the same guy that showed up to the Final Four and made some hay about the officials blowing a 10 second call during our comeback in the Sweet 16. That was petty and I haven't forgotten about it (particularly since the Zags were the beneficiary of the Cooney out of bounds call down the stretch).

Eh, this is the same guy that showed up to the Final Four and made some hay about the officials blowing a 10 second call during our comeback in the Sweet 16. That was petty and I haven't forgotten about it (particularly since the Zags were the beneficiary of the Cooney out of bounds call down the stretch).

His foot was in!

True, it was not the best sportsmanship (I plead guilty for blaming officials). But remember the stakes for him. A loaded team led by an NBA prospect, a lights-out shooter .. a chance to make the FF. Pretty disappointing ... although that's the game, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom