Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 164 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I for one, didn't follow the TT thread, so I had no clue what happened in there. I just asked a few people what the situation was.
And the battle thing I think I knew before it was announced If I remember correctly.

So I had no idea who you were, I layed off recruiting threads and have been primarily in humor and lacrosse for the last few months.

When I actually first saw your handle I think you were orangefan13, so I was totally confused.

But just to be clear, you do understand that when a new poster starts posting its hard for others to take seriously due to the fact of not knowing them and their history and not having that reputation...?
;)
Yes, but I'm not orangefan13 I'm orangeman13 with a good source in place for TWO MORE academic years ;)

I refuse to be part of his absolute joke of a forum.
jacknicholsonblink.gif

Im really rooting for u my dude, i think people have been very unfair to you and when AW commits (which I believe he will due to your confidence and the overall fit cuse would provide him) your gonna make a lot of ppl look stupid. It annoys me to see fellow die hard cuse fans treat a brother like that. You got a lot of undeserved hate but i think i speak for most of the ppl on here when i say we appreciate your info and don't listen to the small majority making stupid jibes towards you, let them eat their words when the time comes..btw any idea when that might be?
Can we also keep in mind that moderators AND my fiancé told me to leave out details because it could get players or the program in trouble. Do I know what the hold up is? Yes. But putting it on a forum would be egregious.

Can we also keep in mind that moderators AND my fiancé told me to leave out details because it could get players or the program in trouble. Do I know what the hold up is? Yes. But putting it on a forum would be egregious.

Ah ok understandable, i can keep a secret with the best of them though so if u wanna message me and tell me id greatly appreciate it haha, if not ill just keep doing what I've been doing and refreshing this thread, because i believe theres gonna be a day not too far away where i refresh this page and the comment is gonna say that white is the new orange (man)

Can we agree that once I go 3-0 people can chill just a little bit towards me? (i.e. Once AW makes it official)?
You're all good in my book no matter what the outcome. I understand and feel the passion for S.U. hoops. I even throw tantrums when things go badly. Sometimes it rains even when the meteorologist says it will be sunny. A lot of what we see here is people who cry over the fact that life is uncertain and an almost childlike "...but you promised" pouting. Someone said they don' t come on here to learn of events a few hours before they happen. Why come on here then? A recruiting message board? Just go to Syracuse.com and get the news. I read here for whispers and shadows and leanings and to hope. Seriously, suggesting that grownups are motivated by fishing for "likes" like some caricature of Sally Field is ridiculous. Thanks to all old and new who contribute to the vigor of this board. Thanks for the off topic jokes if they are amusing. Thanks for keeping.basketball alive year round. Some of you, time to get your panties.out of a.bunch.
Flame away.

Okay, let's say Orangeman13 is 100% correct and I think he is at least sincere in what he says. Can anyone think of a reason why White wouldn't have publicly said Cuse is his school up to this point? Or, why one of the coaches hasn't leaked it to a friendly reporter? can anyone think of any reason?

Maybe he is transferring to SU for grad school, but electing not to play.

Orangeman13, you did mention in a previous post, I believe, that you felt the commitment would come sometime this week, are you still confident of that? Thanks

I would have to ask my fiancé. Believe it or not she likes to talk about planning our wedding in Hendricks this upcoming summer -2017 lol

Congratulations! and thanks for posting the inside info, I mean the info about AWIII, not all the info about your fiancee, etc.

I can't think of another poster, who I have never met, that I know more personal information about...except maybe CTO, but she's meted out that information in dribs and drabs over like 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom