Class of 2018 - SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Genetics are such a fascinating thing... I find it interesting that when you mix Jim with Julie, you get something that resembles Tom Brady. or Jimmy Chitwood from Hoosiers. And go back and watch Hoosiers btw.. Buddy shot looks identical to Jimmy Chitwoods! Strange things...
Or, you get HOF coaching from the get go

How did you possibly get "the poster was assuming that all these kids just are going to come up to Syracuse in droves to play for Boeheim all of a sudden" out of the statement "it should give other recruits the confidence that JB is here for at least 4 more years"? That seems like a fairly large leap.

Perhaps a bit of a stretch. I'm sticking to my guns, regardless.

Flacusian stay safe in Fla! Prayers.
Thank you Tee. We are expecting hurricane winds of up to 115mph by Sunday night. At both my home and my business we have large Oak trees which pose a significant danger to the structures. We also have large pine trees, some as tall as 165 ft.

There is going to be damage, I've resigned myself to that. I just don't know to which degree. I've taken all precautions and taken photographs of all the machinery at my business and it is just a nerve wracking waiting it out at this point.

Thank you Tee. We are expecting hurricane winds of up to 115mph by Sunday night. At both my home and my business we have large Oak trees which pose a significant danger to the structures. We also have large pine trees, some as tall as 165 ft.

There is going to be damage, I've resigned myself to that. I just don't know to which degree. I've taken all precautions and taken photographs of all the machinery at my business and it is just a nerve wracking waiting it out at this point.

Good luck, hope damage is minimal for you.

Hang in there, Flac. Here in Charlotte we're looking at landfall on Monday w/ lotsa rain and wind gusts of 40-60 mph. I have some properties with many trees around them as Charlotte is a very green city, but no where near as frightening as in your situation.
Just hoping we get thru it with minimal damage.

Last edited:
No question re: Buddy. He's going to be very good, I think. I meant more regarding JB. The poster was assuming that all these kids just are going to come up to Syracuse in droves to play for Boeheim all of a sudden. We don't know that.

I never said or implied that recruits would come in droves to play for JB because of Buddy. I said Buddy's signing should increase their confidence that he's not going to leave, and that in itself should help recruiting . Big difference.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom