Class of 2018 - SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

That dad is a head case. Really gets into it with the refs... had to be restrained a few times.
th

Is it true that children of university employees get a full ride? If so, couldn't we get Buddy as a walk-on and save a scholarship? That is if the staff wants him and he wants to come here.

Is it true that children of university employees get a full ride? If so, couldn't we get Buddy as a walk-on and save a scholarship? That is if the staff wants him and he wants to come here.

Probably not if JB retires.

Anyone have an idea if Buddy is considered a high major prospect or what kind of college interest received so far?

I think they nixed that after the U rebuilt FB with track scholarships. Maybe not.

It's tuition only, I believe.

Holy . . . . , this must be the kid that was in diapers back when we had season tickets (01-05).

He looked like a little kid 4 years ago when I was at the dome and he was running around with his friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marz44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom