Class of 2018 - SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

We are elite. Theres only 3 offers that ever make me worry, and one of them's only because Jordan used to play at the school.
I don't worry about Carolina. Their recruiting has been down lately too. UK, Duke, KU and Zona are the big four recruiting powers right now. Its not like we were ever a recruiting powerhouse anyways. I'd argue we develop talent about as well as anyone though. I'll take that any day.

I don't worry about Carolina. Their recruiting has been down lately too. UK, Duke, KU and Zona are the big four recruiting powers right now. Its not like we were ever a recruiting powerhouse anyways. I'd argue we develop talent about as well as anyone though. I'll take that any day.
Im still cofident in JB's ability to land some recruits over Kansas, and i suppose arizona's a toss up.

Duke and are the only one's I really worry about.

He's putting up legit numbers in a big time tourney. Time to recognize that he's a bonafide player at this point.

I wonder if there's anyone at his future prep school that we might be interested in...hmmmm..,
Of course there isn't. What would be the odds of that?

Team Takeover just took down the City Rocks in the quarters...

Buddy had 7 points, 5 boards, and 2 steals in the loss. He shot 1 for 5 from downtown.

Last edited:
Team Takeover exposed CR weaknesses. They clearly scouted them and took away all the set plays for Buddy and Girard. City Rocks just does not have enough athletes against a team like Takeover but they had a good run. Making it to the quarter final is farther than most though they would advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom