Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

One thing to note...obviously he wants to keep things quiet so that he can have his moment when he does announce. With that said it doesn't seem like (on here or on gt forum) that anyone has anything real solid or credible regarding who he chooses...just a lot of speculation and coin flipping right now. We are still in this and so are they. At least that's my take

One thing to note...obviously he wants to keep things quiet so that he can have his moment when he does announce. With that said it doesn't seem like (on here or on gt forum) that anyone has anything real solid or credible regarding who he chooses...just a lot of speculation and coin flipping right now. We are still in this and so are they. At least that's my take

Well, one guy on their forum is very bullish and has doubled down too. No clue if he's credible but people seem to trust him.

Curtis Hayward's dad (GT player) tweeted at Sid today as if Tucker is already part of GT.

Last edited:
I find it odd that none of our insiders have commented. But, most of our insiders felt Quade was gone, so maybe the silence is better. As far as Heyward's dad, we always have people tweet stuff like that - it's like tweeting to Hameir Wright to "join Sid Wilson, Jahvon Quinerly and Cam Reddish. People who follow twitter know what I mean

I find it odd that none of our insiders have commented. But, most of our insiders felt Quade was gone, so maybe the silence is better. As far as Heyward's dad, we always have people tweet stuff like that - it's like tweeting to Hameir Wright to "join Sid Wilson, Jahvon Quinerly and Cam Reddish. People who follow twitter know what I mean

I know what you mean...just found it interesting that a father of someone in the program would do that. It's not something I could see Gary Battle doing. Just saying.

Also, not to be mean, but joining Jose Alvardo and Curtis Heyward probably won't sell most kids lol

Agreed -- but Tucker has a pre-existing relationship with Alvarado. Here's hoping it is just smoke from an excitable parent.

Last edited:

As someone else pointed out, our insiders had great connections through someone close to Hop.

Thinking about it, his dad's comments about us "doing all we could" gave me pause.
I hate to be pessimistic , but I don't like that quote at all either. How can't I be when a very similar statement was said by QG's coach in the interview before his announcement? We know what happened there. Of course , it could all mean nothing here lol.

Woah. Moyer wearing #2 this year, not #3. If Alvardo is wearing #5, that's interesting

Alvarado wanted 5, according to what I read but I trust ATLien on that.