Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 108 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

I'd like tucker AND sw. Maybe they are mutually exclusive but they don't have to be. JT can play 2... SW can play 4 if I'm not mistaken (I could be). And there is no other 3 on the roster. There is room for both

Sure but players like this at this stage know they have leverage and usually want to go where there are fewer mouths to feed. I like JT as a 3 in our system but I guess theoretically he could play some 2 and Sid could absolutely play some 4 (though he is skinny) but we have a ton of 4' s already.

Sure but players like this at this stage know they have leverage and usually want to where there are fewer mouths to feed. I like JT as a 3 in our system but I guess theoretically he could play some 2 and Sid could absolutely play some 4 (though he is skinny) but we have a ton of 4' s already.
Very true... just think if one of these guys was going into his soph year it wouldn't be viewed as such an issue. We'd be thin at 3 with minutes available for the new kid. I guess I just mean I don't think they are mutually exclusive from a team perspective at all. But they very well may be mutually exclusive from the players perspective.

Can JB fly down to ATL tomorrow and basically...
john-cusack-lg.jpg

Work is busy for this week so I can't focus on the board as much as I usually do. Do we have any realistic update so I don't have to go though the pages that have been posted today?

Work is busy for this week so I can't focus on the board as much as I usually do. Do we have any realistic update so I don't have to go though the pages that have been posted today?

GT fans seem confident on their board. An insider there says it'll be GT. Tucker toured TNT studios today as part of his official visit. Not sure you missed anything else. In fact, I'm not sure you missed anything at all. ATLien is already listing Tucker as a GT player-turned-future NBA player.

GT fans seem confident on their board. An insider there says it'll be GT. Tucker toured TNT studios today as part of his official visit. Not sure you missed anything else. In fact, I'm not sure you missed anything at all.

Are their any insiders out there predicting we will get him?

Are their any insiders out there predicting we will get him?

On 24/7's Crystal Ball, 10 of their people have made predictions since the beginning of 2017. 5 Georgia Tech, 5 Syracuse. Everyone that has made a prediction since 4/11 has predicted Syracuse.