Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Per the reliable poster beelzebub44

"I've heard MJ might very well wind up at FSU and Syracuse isn't interested in Sid Wilson...the plot thickens. I think it's anybody's guess at this point with Tucker. I don't think Duke goes after them. I agree with Corey Evans."

That guy is locked in.

The tier above us thing is BS, Duke can't offer the situation we can. It's nice to get an offer but we aren't going to lose out on him because dukes a "tier above us" .
That's the only reason we would lose out on him to Duke. You said it yourself, we're offering the best situation. So why else would he pick Duke other than they're a tier above us?

Per the reliable poster beelzebub44

"I've heard MJ might very well wind up at FSU and Syracuse isn't interested in Sid Wilson...the plot thickens. I think it's anybody's guess at this point with Tucker. I don't think Duke goes after them. I agree with Corey Evans."
The Wilson info has to be from Waters. No one else is saying that.

That's the only reason we would lose out on him to Duke. You said it yourself, we're offering the best situation. So why else would he pick Duke other than they're a tier above us?
What ? I said we wouldn't lose out on him because dukes a "tier above us".

Can't we please have a normal recruitment again at some point? Recruit a kid, he narrows the list, picks cuse after a while. Between TT, AW3, QG, and now Tucker this has been As the Orange Turns.
Unfortunately this is how recruiting is for most schools except like UK. Social Media has turned it up a notch. Every school goes through this.

It feels like we have to pull teeth to try to get these kids, it shouldn't be this hard, we are Syracuse for God sakes.
Things should be better next cycle , only negative recruiting tactic could be JB's age which I dont think matters too much, seems like he has the energy . Heard somewhere he wants to coach another 5-6 years.

Sign me up for whoever wants to be here. The attention thing is getting played out as much as I would love to see him lighting up the Dome. If Sid, or Nahz wanna come then bring them on. 5th year grad transfer, great. My man OB at the 3, great.

We will add two more somehow, but I'm checking myself out of the asylum. Not that anyone cares hah.

This stuff is just not worth getting worked up about. We have HS kids that have us by the balls. Can we get a Dion commitment? He loved the Cuse, and committed before JB could even finish his sentence. Moyer was another great one, and he has and will be great for SU.

Now these kids use schools, and love the attention. He does want Duke I'm sure, so nothing against him. His life not mine. Just the energy I put into worrying about it is pointless.

I want someone who gets an offer to play at Syracuse University, and would love to be apart of the program. We have so many players that come back, and live and die with the Orange. This is a family.