Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

This was a tweet today before the Duke offer by his uncle. Seems like the family was split on where he should go. Jordan retweeted it.

Everyone feels the foundation rocking at their feet when a big boy comes knocking. This recruitment is not over yet though. Confident in our staff.

Would you respect it if he has already told the Syracuse coaches that he is going to Syracuse?

Has he? Where's this coming from?

Depends on the facts

I've heard this for months. Of course we're not finished but there is no debate that we're not getting our first targets and the better players are being taken by others.

I like your posts Dash, but you see what we all see, this is trouble.
First, tucker hasn't committed to Duke yet. Second, Ayala is still out there. Let's wait until this plays out before we hit the panic button.

Ayala and a grad transfer would be Plan B/C/D etc.

I think the staffs prioritized Sid as a 2018.

I really don't think Duke's shut the door on us though.

Gives me that pit of your stomach feel. This isn't the Cuse I know and love anymore. All these misses with recruiting where the blue bloods sneaking literally last second and take your lunch money is getting old fast. Watch a complete reversal of fortunes since leaving the BE...we've lost our identity and clout...feels like garbage

Would you respect it if he has already told the Syracuse coaches that he is going to Syracuse?

Don't care, until he signs his name it's up in the air. Our coaches can't close it seems like.

Why? you wouldn't take a White and a Gillon? Sign me up right this second.

I would, but I am not confident we can strike lightning twice, and I want someone who could possibly be here for more than a year.