Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

12262793.jpeg

Okogie is switching the #20 this year, it's on his official Twitter.

Wore #5 here on visit. No 3 available also. I figured 2 would be his choice after a Twitter interaction with Moyer where Moyer turned him down. Good to see it's not an option.

I hate to be pessimistic , but I don't like that quote at all either. How can't I be when a very similar statement was said by QG's coach in the interview before his announcement? We know what happened there. Of course , it could all mean nothing here lol.
Wasn't the quote from Green's coach after he announced?

Some of your brains are going to implode by this kids actual decision date/time. I fear for the well being of some of you on here.

I haven't posted on here in awhile, and these are some of the reasons. Everyone chill, don't feed into the troll jobs of others,including Tucker himself, and let this thing play out. Be happy if its cuse of course, and move on if its Tech. Tucker obviously fills a hole we need for a hope of success next yr, but that is pure speculation if he is advertised. I will not lose faith that if we miss, the staff will find a shooter via grad market or overseas. We have players here folks...very talented players that will more than likely surprise a lot of us. Just my 2 cents...

Except that he and Jose are boys and played together on the Rens

Hi, Peacone. Welcome.

So you guys seem pretty confident, based on Intel some people are getting from your board. Is the poster who seems very confident and has doubled down on JT choosing GT a credible poster? I think it could go either way.

Some of your brains are going to implode by this kids actual decision date/time. I fear for the well being of some of you on here.

I haven't posted on here in awhile, and these are some of the reasons. Everyone chill, don't feed into the troll jobs of others,including Tucker himself, and let this thing play out. Be happy if its cuse of course, and move on if its Tech. Tucker obviously fills a hole we need for a hope of success next yr, but that is pure speculation if he is advertised. I will not lose faith that if we miss, the staff will find a shooter via grad market or overseas. We have players here folks...very talented players that will more than likely surprise a lot of us. Just my 2 cents...

I agree but some of us find this lunacy...fun... In a perverse way.

I don't think it's just about Jordan Tucker at this point. It's about the general direction recruiting has been going lately. This would just be another negative data point in the last 3-4 years of some really bad misses, both in who we've lost and who we've failed to go after.

Supposedly evan cole wanted #3 for them too..obviously nothing set in stone but definitely makes you wonder. Either way juiceman is having fun at our expense lol! Love this recruiting stuff

I don't think it's just about Jordan Tucker at this point. It's about the general direction recruiting has been going lately. This would just be another negative data point in the last 3-4 years of some really bad misses, both in who we've lost and who we've failed to go after.
Trust me, I'm well aware and completely agree. This program has endured a lot these past few yrs and losing guys early, sanctions, etc have hurt and it shows. I get frustrated myself, a lot lately...but I'm done caring about these type of recruiting scenarios. I'm surprised were even back in this one considering all of the drama from the past with Tucker. So if he comes, great! If not, ok...I get it and good luck at g tech. They had a good yr...buy I'm not buying stock in them over us.

Hi, Peacone. Welcome.

So you guys seem pretty confident, based on Intel some people are getting from your board. Is the poster who seems very confident and has doubled down on JT choosing GT a credible poster? I think it could go either way.

We have one guy in BigDaddyBuzz whos confident. He's pretty well plugged in so it's nice but for the most part we are edge of our seats just like you guys. As long as he doesn't go to Puke we should all be happy. The social media aspect I thinks gives these guys privileges on screwing with us which they may enjoy a bit. Til he wears the hat I don't believe much of anything. I picked you guys due to ground made up over the past couple months just 48 hours ago, yesterday I would have swapped back to us, today I'd say it's 51-49 GT. I'm no insider, just gut...

We have one guy in BigDaddyBuzz whos confident. He's pretty well plugged in so it's nice but for the most part we are edge of our seats just like you guys. As long as he doesn't go to Puke we should all be happy. The social media aspect I thinks gives these guys privileges on screwing with us which they may enjoy a bit. Til he wears the hat I don't believe much of anything. I picked you guys due to ground made up over the past couple months just 48 hours ago, yesterday I would have swapped back to us, today I'd say it's 51-49 GT. I'm no insider, just gut...

Yeah, thanks. I'm about at the same % now, based on my gut. I didn't like his father saying something to the effect of, "Syracuse has done everything they could in the recruitment." That sounds like something you'd say about a second place finisher.