Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

And if it were a visit to settle his academics why would they still be trying to impress him. If it were for academics it would mean it was a done deal and they wouldn't be trying to sell him on ATL still would they?

tenor.gif

I can't keep up with all these posts. In my mind, he's going to GaTech and just using us. Tobias all over again. Get your claim to fame with an announcement, then go to a school that no one will ever see you play.

Sign me up for men who want to be here. Not those that play kid games, and let parents or handlers pull the strings.

If he comes, then he obviously wants the spotlight. I want a team. Players like HW, OB, MM, Sidibe. Add Nahz, Sid, or whoever wants to be Orange. All of them for all I care. Not an attention seeking family. I want loyalty to the team.

Yes, they have to do what is best for them, but this is a team.

ATLien could have convinced us that he was an insider, but for him to say "98% Sid Wilson to Cuse since Tuciker is going to GaTech" seems made up and random. It's one thing to say you live in ATL and have a TTech source but nto sure how you'd have any idea where Sid Wilson was going

Also, Tucker did not "use" us. We completely cooled off on him for 6 months, then when we were in a tough spot, we reached out again. Why should he be loyal to us? I wouldn't blame the kid for picking Tech, he doesn't owe us anything.

Also, Tucker did not "use" us. We completely cooled off on him for 6 months, then when we were in a tough spot, we reached out again. Why should he be loyal to us? I wouldn't blame the kid for picking Tech, he doesn't owe us anything.
Right. I don't get the conspiracy theories or see how he is dragging it out or playing games. Seems like a fairly normal recruitment to me. Maybe a little longer than most but if it wasn't, we wouldn't even be involved. Be patient, people.

ATLien could have convinced us that he was an insider, but for him to say "98% Sid Wilson to Cuse since Tuciker is going to GaTech" seems made up and random. It's one thing to say you live in ATL and have a TTech source but nto sure how you'd have any idea where Sid Wilson was going

I don't think atlien knows anything, he is just seeking attention.

Right. I don't get the conspiracy theories or see how he is dragging it out or playing games. Seems like a fairly normal recruitment to me. Maybe a little longer than most but if it wasn't, we wouldn't even be involved. Be patient, people.
Yeah this has gone pretty smoothly honestly. Don't understand everyone freaking out. If it weren't for the Tom Crean firing he would be an Indiana commit already. He had to reopen his recruitment and see his options after that went down.

I wouldn't blame him for that reason, I would seriously question his logic of picking Georgia Tech over us.

Have any major recruiting services swayed their predictions yet for Tucker? Hopefully the cat will be out of the bag one way or the other this weekend so we can all move on.

Also, ATL is just throwing out blanket statements anyone could make about a recruiting pitch, visit, etc. Obviously Atlanta is great and has a lot of activity that Syracuse does not and obviously a recruit could visit to set up academics at any point. Doesn't mean there's legit info behind it.

If we lose out on Tucker, it's because of the way it has played out (and felt on this board).

One thing I will say about atl saying that Tucker gave them a silent verbal. He gave one to us. I would suggest that if he did give one to them, it was worth about as much as the one he gave us. I don't know where he will end up, but neither does just about anyone else as well.

One thing I will say about atl saying that Tucker gave them a silent verbal. He gave one to us. I would suggest that if he did give one to them, it was worth about as much as the one he gave us. I don't know where he will end up, but neither does just about anyone else as well.
Sounds like until he makes it public, the staff has some work to do to close.

Tucker gave us a silent verbal? That's news.

Probably when he tried the uniform on. And when news breaks, we break it.

Sounds like we have been in a better position then most believed...not much longer now and this will all be settled!

What happened to everything in this thread between 7:19 AM and 35 minutes ago?