Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

IMG_6141.GIF

Even if he wasn't going to Duke he was going to do a visit before committing somewhere else. I think we still have a chance for some reason. If you forced me to bet money I would go with Duke though.

I'm of two minds here: SU desperately needs his type of talent on the 2017 team; but at the same time there was a very good reason(s) that SU stopped recruiting him for six months and he's one of the last 2017 recruits to make a commitment. :noidea:

Even if he wasn't going to Duke he was going to do a visit before committing somewhere else. I think we still have a chance for some reason. If you forced me to bet money I would go with Duke though.
Because you are aware of his track record on visits. Our chances may have just gone up a touch.

Yeah, I doubt K could overlook a trip to the hospital/ Durham Police Station.

Seriously though...this is not good, if predictable.
He has a lot of things to think about over the next few days. There are worse things in life than losing out on a recruit. That being said, I hope we get him and then he fulfills our expectations.

Well time to close shop on this thread.
Good luck to Tucker it's his decision and it's not Syracuse.

This is like you are about to get married but some super model dream girl asked you out on a date right before you tied the knot.
More than likely you go on that date. Because it is your dream girl.

But at the end of the day you will marry who is near and dear to your heart. Your true love. Not because of looks or superficial reasons.

I guess we cannot fault the kid for making sure he is making the right choice.

I am just getting tired of standing at the god forsaken altar!

I live in raleigh. Was at Duke two weeks ago for the lax game. Cameron indoor is a joke. I walked around that campus and I could just feel the flops. Practically fell over walking past the bball high school gym (Cameron), while flailing my arms around. Weird. Must have been the wind.

That might be our only hope but I wish the visit was on a weekend so there would be more temptations on the wild and crazy Durham campus.
Maybe the Duke lax team will be his official hosts.

I live in raleigh. Was at Duke two weeks ago for the lax game. Cameron indoor is a joke. I walked around that campus and I could just feel the flops. Practically fell over walking past the bball high school gym (Cameron), while flailing my arms around. Weird. Must have been the wind.
Duke campus is Gothic, old school, Northeastern Ivy style.

Cameron is a dump though. It's historic but it's like Fenway Park it's a dump.