Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

#BigBoyed

jk

I feel better than I did Tuesday. He didn't commit during the DUke visit and he kept his timeline consistent with what he's been saying.

Doesn't mean we get him, but at least now it's somewhat up in the air, felt like a Duke lock a few days ago

#BigBoyed

jk

I feel better than I did Tuesday. He didn't commit during the DUke visit and he kept his timeline consistent with what he's been saying.

Doesn't mean we get him, but at least now it's somewhat up in the air, felt like a Duke lock a few days ago
This will be a good get if he announces to Cuse. It's nice to see Cuse recruiting is alive and well but we still need to seal the deal with these top players. Of course if he doesn't, we will fill the schollie with someone else.

Noon is floating around like jarhead said.

My phone went to 1% with all the Twitter DM's I got and responded to from a few different people.

JT: enjoy your moment. :)

Let's give the kid his big spotlight.

LGO!
I feel better about him coming here right now than I have in quite a while. I would say before Duke and ATLien and his ATL visit. Maybe the 48 hrs after I his visit was the last time I was this confident. No inside info just a gut feeling.

Unfortunately I'll be at work all day tomorrow. I hope I come home to good news.

Buddy and the City Rocks play at 11 a.m. Jordan could stop by and let JB know first hand. Should be over around 12:30...

Buddy and the City Rocks play at 11 a.m. Jordan could stop by and let JB know first hand. Should be over around 12:30...

Nope. Quiet period. Pretty sure that can't happen.