shafer and issue with jimbo fisher | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

shafer and issue with jimbo fisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your are being forced to bumble through post after post as if people were holding a gun to your head. Stop it. I never understood these type of posts. Just ignore and move on. I do it for 99% of your posts but you seem to want to grapple today and I am sitting in an airport so I guess I took the bait.

What are people suppose to discuss? We have lost 5 in a row.

You could spend some time digging for positives. Let's talk about Stricklands 60 yard screen play.

You could spend some time digging for positives. Let's talk about Stricklands 60 yard screen play.
"Ugh, he didn't even have enough ability to go the extra couple yards and actually score the touchdown, what a bum!" - I'm sure at least a few people, last Saturday.

"Ugh, he didn't even have enough ability to go the extra couple yards and actually score the touchdown, what a bum!" - I'm sure at least a few people, last Saturday.

A Real division 1 coach gets the players and has a SC coach that get these guys to go those extra yards.

Or Brisleys Punt Return
upload_2015-11-6_11-47-59.png

i might complete every message today with the appropriate meme i can find online. Im too lazy to type, yet surprisingly energetic enough to find a funny photo expressing my thoughts.

i might complete every message today with the appropriate meme i can find online. Im too lazy to type, yet surprisingly energetic enough to find a funny photo expressing my thoughts.
It's a nice challenge. Reminds me of the time I inexplicably decided to make every one of my posts rhyme for a day.

Your are being forced to bumble through post after post as if people were holding a gun to your head. Stop it. I never understood these type of posts. Just ignore and move on. I do it for 99% of your posts but you seem to want to grapple today and I am sitting in an airport so I guess I took the bait.

What are people suppose to discuss? We have lost 5 in a row.
You nailed it. The pro-SS 4th year people are just as annoying. They make it like having doubts about SS are like wanting the program to fail. Sorry I can't take it their side is just as annoying but defending the way harder side.

Sounds good

How many screens have we thrown this year? Wasn't that a nice piece of playcalling?

And Strickland needs more touches. He's Erv but bigger.

Your turn (this is how conversation goes, but talking positive about the team might take some practice).

I thought you might use a Bill Simmons pop culture or Wire analogy instead.

I mean WTH. Nobody wants to be negative. We want to win games. When praise is warranted I give it.

You nailed it. The pro-SS 4th year people are just as annoying. They make it like having doubts about SS are like wanting the program to fail. Sorry I can't take it their side is just as annoying but defending the way harder side.

Neither side is right or wrong. Shafer's future is ambiguous to those who don't have a bias. Makes for good discussion.

But as I've said a thousand times: make it substantive. Which you do - so I respect your take most of the time.

pot_kettle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors