Shafer has his built in excuse | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer has his built in excuse

Reading this thread I'd hate to think what this board will be like after the first loss if we react this way to a 47-0 win.

Sad but true. Folks need to enjoy the victory. This does not make us a CFB superpower but it is a solid win, many players received game experience, young kids stepped up, the defense is going to be fine (did anyone really expect different from a Shafer team?). Definitely more good than bad cane from this game. Our hearts go out to Terrell Hunt and we all wish him the best, yet the team must play on, and they did!

I had to look up LBI. Where I come from LBI is Long Beach Island. I could use some chronic Long Beach Island.
So, if someone got hurt in the PP, you'd just assume he meant while down the short at Point Pleasant ;)

EDIT: Or Pasqualoni I assume!

Or it could just be that the young players he recruited in the past 2 years are just ridiculously better than most of the ones recruited by the former coach. I think it's fair to say Doug was a terrible recruiter and left the cupboard pretty bare. The players that Shafer has recruited in his 2 recruiting classes are so much better than what Marrone recruited that he has to play them. There is no excuse to not play them.

What exactly are you talking about? All the Marrone recruits that are left are either starting, or in the 2 deep. Other then John Burton, your post is just plain wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom