Shafer not... | Syracusefan.com

Shafer not...

I really hope we get more than one thread on this topic, because spelling is as fundamental as reading.

I was recently in St. John VI and i drank many Schaefers at the less touristy locatons. Old school cans. It was the best beer on the island.

you still can buy schaefer by the 12 pack in auburn,i get it once in a while...tastes better than most bud or miller crap

I was recently in St. John VI and i drank many Schaefers at the less touristy locatons. Old school cans. It was the best beer on the island.

I thought the St John's Brewers beers were pretty good.

I thought the St John's Brewers beers were pretty good.
true! those were pretty good. but my favorite thing about that brewpub (contract brewery) were the coasters that stick to just about anything by suction.

But a GREAT jingle - people here still remember it. I remember in college (my first year at Fordham, after which I came to my senses and transferred to SU), I could pick up a 6 of Schaefer $1.29.

Dating myself, I know.
We're probably around the same age.

My HS drinking buddies and I had a friend that worked at the corner super market. On Friday nights he would leave us a case of beer on the loading dock. I'll never forget the first, and only, time he left a case of Schaefer for us. I literally couldn't drink it. lol

you still can buy schaefer by the 12 pack in auburn,i get it once in a while...tastes better than most bud or miller crap

auburn is a cheap beer oasis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom