Should I stay or should I go? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Should I stay or should I go?

What if the OL doesn't get fixed though...
I saw enough the last 4 games last year to firmly believe the OL will be fixed... We A) have to get guys healthy and B) get them in the proper positions.. They will be serviceable next year... think what we saw last game against Clemson but somewhat better...

Put me in the camp that wants Tommy to stay. Knowing our roster and where some kids are at right now we are a better team next year with Tommy as our QB. There is zero doubt in my mind.

The only real question/mystery in this thread (at least in my eyes) is why it wasn’t locked/deleted hours ago.
I think they are letting it go because it's a hot topic and then just cleaning up the more extreme/crazy posts.
It's a hot topic for the Football and think it's good it's left open.

Never said he was disloyal at all but there was nothing on Dino’s end to be Loyal about either .

Ugh. Here we go. "Syracuse isn't good enough for Tommy. We should have had a better supporting cast ..."

Being 95% certain with less than 5% knowledge or access to the facts is never a good position.

The subject person changing his profile on social media to no longer be associated with the football team he plays for is more than "5% information" these days. Unless he has a PR person doing his social media accounts, that sounds a lot like "he gone". Conjecture is appropriate; the kid made a statement. Not with both feet, but certainly a signal to see what kind of interest he may draw from other schools, to weigh his options. This is like one step short of the draft ( = transfer portal). Hard to ignore, and certainly not "nothing".

I saw enough the last 4 games last year to firmly believe the OL will be fixed... We A) have to get guys healthy and B) get them in the proper positions.. They will be serviceable next year... think what we saw last game against Clemson but somewhat better...

Did we say those exact same words at the end of last season? The exact same words, including "last 4 games"?

Did we say those exact same words at the end of last season? The exact same words, including "last 4 games"?
Yes and when the injuries are even more pronounced this year to the point we had to put/start a fullback on the OL.. there is zero chance of seeing the "OL" fixed... If you believe that the amount of injuries are temporary like i do.. then yes i believe they will be serviceable in 21

Ugh. Here we go. "Syracuse isn't good enough for Tommy. We should have had a better supporting cast ..."
I don’t know if you could read if you can’t have someone help you read the chart and tell me where do we rank for the supporting cast around the quarterback if you can’t read ask the closest five-year-old to you let him or her read it for you and if you have no one to help you the team Emblems are on the chart S stands for Syracuse

giphy.gif.cf.gif

I do think sometimes a players social media can tell a story. My hockey team traded a player who the week before removed the stuff from the bio as well. This isn’t super relevant but it can be telling.

Mind you, yeah this thread ain’t the best.

I don’t know if you could read if you can’t have someone help you read the chart and tell me where do we rank for the supporting cast around the quarterback if you can’t read ask the closest five-year-old to you let him or her read it for you and if you have no one to help you the team Emblems are on the chart S stands for Syracuse
Idk why you put yourself through this and I say that with the utmost respect and non sarcasm/snarky way as possible.

I'm not the one telling the player to transfer. It sounds as if certain people in his "circle" have broached the topic. The point of that post was - SYRACUSE is still TD's best option. He isn't trading up. That may not be his fault (OL/Injuries/Whatever the excuse of the day is) but that is reality. If he decides to leave, I am sure there are G5s that would be more than happy to have him. Just don't see P5s lining up for TD right now.
You totally misread his post. He never said that.

Guys I cooled off from the forum. Its been a rough year to say the least. Tough year for our Cuse team ( and my patriots lol) Im not going to type a paragraph but Im gonna say this, this thread is exactly what we dont need. Redrum I love you brother and I admire your transparency. I just dont think its best to keep responding to guys that just want SU to win no matter who the QB is. I just dont see the value in it. Its just generating uncomfortable dialogue.

He has Had schools sniffing around since last year big time schools Tommy is as talented as they come they know his situation
That being said he is planning on being an orange man next year . Fix the line get some transfers in and get him some big boy throws and mix in some pro concepts and we will be the Offense you want us to be . Cut the crap
All the crap stirring is out of your boredom.
Go focus on the young players
Quadruple like. Thanks, Redrum

I see no problem with what redrums said.

I’ll go ahead and say some people here are fine with taking uncalled for shots at a kid for the purpose of getting at his father who chooses to post here.

The kids been loyal, dedicated and selfless. he’s played hurt for us and now is sidelined.

And now I just read this, and you are confusing me. Tommy should stay, but you can't come on this forum as a parent and keep blaming your son's team for his lack of success. Completely uncool

He has Had schools sniffing around since last year big time schools Tommy is as talented as they come they know his situation
That being said he is planning on being an orange man next year . Fix the line get some transfers in and get him some big boy throws and mix in some pro concepts and we will be the Offense you want us to be . Cut the crap
All the crap stirring is out of your boredom.
Go focus on the young players
“Schools sniffing around since last year”. Isn’t that like...against the rules?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom