Class of 2015 - Skal Labissiere | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Skal Labissiere

Guy at work is a high school ref here in Memphis area. He reffed a game this year with Austin Nichol's team playing against Skal and said he absolutely owned Nichols. Not really sure we have a chance with him but I will keep my ear to the ground.

Reports from the NBPA Camp is that Skally gave Karl Towns a Tyler Roberson like schooling.

Love it when this schooling gets mentioned. I live in Kentucky and make sure when Towns comes into conversation they know "The Beast" worked him over despite being close to four inches shorter and thirty plus pounds lighter.

Is Townie overrated or what?
In fairness, Townie has game. Shoots, dribble drives for a seven footer.
Still, not seeing a true center in him, and frankly 7'1 in Kentucky = 6'8 in Syracuse
He's tall, but no way he's 5 inches taller than Tyler.
Hey, did you know that just liking Syracuse Basketball just dropped me to 3 foot 1?
:)

In fairness, Townie has game. Shoots, dribble drives for a seven footer.
Still, not seeing a true center in him, and frankly 7'1 in Kentucky = 6'8 in Syracuse
He's tall, but no way he's 5 inches taller than Tyler.
Hey, did you know that just liking Syracuse Basketball just dropped me to 3 foot 1?
:)
So it's not only a ranking thing now it's also a height thing.

Is Townie overrated or what?
He has skills and should be a good player for UK, but he's not that athletic, isn't most physical, and has trouble against length. Roberson's wingspan is nearly 7'2, which caused Towns nightmares back in March:).

He has skills and should be a good player for UK, but he's not that athletic, isn't most physical, and has trouble against length. Roberson's wingspan is nearly 7'2, which caused Towns nightmares back in March:).
Is it true that all Syracuse recruits get measured with their shoes off? The others get to keep them on. I also heard all UK recruits get to wear high heels while being measured.

To prove my point, most used to have Chris The Hammer McCullough at 6'10.
You ever hear of a 17 year old shrinking?
It's happened somehow!
Was that Shitucky Jerry doing the measuring?

Is it true that all Syracuse recruits get measured with their shoes off? The others get to keep them on. I also heard all UK recruits get to wear high heels while being measured.
Well I can tell you this:
Aside from Kidd-Gilchrist and Davis, most UK recruits play like they have high heels on.
Zing
ZingZingZing!

Everything you heard is the truth Bidensmiley_zps2fbd15cc.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom