So... Did Benny end up going to practice? | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

So... Did Benny end up going to practice?

That would be Patrick McCaffrey, not his older brother Connor.

...and he almost pulled it off.

It's really too bad, he would have been this legendary as many if we'd won.

On Monday, people like Tuttle told us not to speculate without hearing the explanation first. Now we have the explanation and he’s speculating that it’s mental health.
Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

He got benched, he got pissed, he probably got chewed at practice by JB, he told Jim to pound sand, he left, he called his HS coach, family, friends, spoke to Judah and his guys, spoke to Gmac Griff and Red,
Spoke to Gus,
Came back.

Benny will never suit-up for the Orange again

I'm very confused. Jason Hart could be Benny's dad.
I thought we were talking about Rock Lloyd. At least that is who I am talking about.

Its hard to follow the conversation as it is not in a threaded view.

There are like 8 different topics going on in this thread, which is pretty cool, but also hard to follow.

I thought we were talking about Rock Lloyd. At least that is who I am talking about.

There are like 8 different topics going on in this thread, which is pretty cool, but also hard to follow.
Ahh lol. Yes I was speaking to Benny as that is the topic of the thread.

Ahh lol. Yes I was speaking to Benny as that is the topic of the thread.
Yeah, I was commenting on the sub-topic about Rock Lloyd & his struggles at Cuse.

Definitely wishing the best for Benny.

He took a personal day. Sucks for sure, but we have had guys deal with larger issues and longer suspensions. I'll cut Benny some slack and hope he keeps trying to get better. Who knows what can happen? We might need him.

Bring back thread view!!
I work in IT and argue for thread view on all of our ticketing systems, Jira DevOps, etc. But for whatever reason, the admins of those sites don't want / like it. Flat view must be better for performance reasons. I don't know.

Why after 14 seconds? I suspect the coaching staff has been focused on Benny and Bell regarding lack of rebounding and careless turnovers to remain starting. This many games into the season without consistent improvement most likely had him on a short leash. Opening tap, Syracuse down the floor, one pass to Bell and the ball is immediately taken from his hands. I am sure JB had seen all he wanted to see at that moment and most likely the Benny situation was festering under his skin.

I give Bell tons of kudos for coming back and playing better in the second half. He also did not complain about the quick hook. Maybe it will result in more attentive ball handling in the future?
wonder if Buddy would have been pulled with a turnover in 14 seconds?

Rock had that great game when they destroyed Arizona in the dome.

Yeah, I was commenting on the sub-topic about Rock Lloyd & his struggles at Cuse.

Definitely wishing the best for Benny.

He took a personal day. Sucks for sure, but we have had guys deal with larger issues and longer suspensions. I'll cut Benny some slack and hope he keeps trying to get better. Who knows what can happen? We might need him.
Need him for what? This season is toast and has been since the Bryant loss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom