So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note the similarities in the fade between the two pictures:
Nevertheless, it looks to be a misunderstanding. Makes zero sense anyway.
He doesn't strike me as the Lindsay Lohan type.

A9tDwbVCUAEvTjC.jpg:large

11968469-standard.jpg

You're right that it may be a misunderstanding. I shouldn't have been so blatant about "he did it". But something happened. Hopefully it was a miscommunication, nothing more. Just hard to envision how that kind of miscommunication plays out.

Regardless of whether the picture is legit (I think it is, that's the outfit he wears around campus and the body type is almost the same-- the only thing in question is the height ****) , it's pretty likely that he did it.

Why would a completely random SU chick tweet "just saw Michael Carter Williams get arrested" and then confirm the story multiple times? Did she just want some attention? Did the illuminati create a dupe SU student account, maintain it for years JUST to break this fake story?

Why would MCW himself start tweeting denying that he'd been arrested? If it was just made up and it never happened, what is he neurotically defending himself from. Why would he tweet and delete tweets regarding it?
Whether or not he did this, a random chick saying it and then repeating her claims does not equal "confirming" it.

Why would MCW himself start tweeting denying that he'd been arrested? If it was just made up and it never happened, what is he neurotically defending himself from. Why would he tweet and delete tweets regarding it?

Maybe people actually called him and let him know? Seems pretty logical to me:noidea:

The issue real is the following: If he was not arrested, it is a non-story. People get questioned all the time for shop-lifting at the mall and even those that get caught red handed are often sent away with a warning. They take them to a room, scare the bejesus out of them and let them go, especially if its a small item and the kid has no record.

Is shoplifting stupid? Yes. Do kids do it all the time? Yes.

If he did it, I'm glad he got caught. He'll never do it again. If nothing else, he's learned what life as a celebrity is like and that his every step may be instantaneously documented on social media.

Note the similarities in the fade between the two pictures (to see the high res, in most browsers, right-click and view image):

11968469-standard.jpg
It actually looks like that Miro24 kid that she also put in the tweet.

Not MCW. A) Hes too tall. B) Wrong hair line. That persons hairline/forhead goes up and to the right. UP and to the RIGHT. MCW's goes straight up on the side. There was no 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll.

You can only get 3G in the mall?

Note the similarities in the fade between the two pictures (to see the high res, in most browsers, right-click and view image):

11968469-standard.jpg

if and its a big if this is him what is wrong with this security guard parading him around like that. good thing it has already been swept under the rug

Not MCW. A) Hes too tall. B) Wrong hair line. That persons hairline/forhead goes up and to the right. UP and to the RIGHT. MCW's goes straight up on the side. There was no 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll.
Nose isn't right either. Hard to tell because of the crappy pic but I don't see his chin stubble either

Status
Not open for further replies.