So my fiance | Syracusefan.com

So my fiance

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
Since I saw the thread about the wife planning a lunch on the Penn st. game I felt the need to share my story as well.

My birthday is coming up (september 8 for those that want to send pay pal gifts). So my fiancee asked me what I wanted. I was vague but didnt say much. Come to find out she had been in contact with my close friend and board member TDTOrange about the Penn St game. She told him to buy me a ticket for the game to join him. So she bought me the ticket and on top of that provided gas and food money for the game as well.

I think I have a keeper

Since I saw the thread about the wife planning a lunch on the Penn st. game I felt the need to share my story as well.

My birthday is coming up (september 8 for those that want to send pay pal gifts). So my fiance asked me what I wanted. I was vague but didnt say much. Come to find out she had been in contact with my close friend and board member TDTOrange about the Penn St game. She told him to buy me a ticket for the game to join him. So she bought me the ticket and on top of that provided gas and food money for the game as well.

I think I have a keeper

jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif

My birthday is coming up (september 8 for those that want to send pay pal gifts). So my fiance asked me what I wanted. I was vague but didnt say much. Come to find out she had been in contact with my close friend and board member TDTOrange about the Penn St game. She told him to buy me a ticket for the game to join him. So she bought me the ticket and on top of that provided gas and food money for the game as well.

I think I have a keeper
Indeed!

I think I have a keeper

You're haven't married her yet?

I think I have a keeper

Well deserved - people with birthdates of September 8th are a special breed ;)

I think I have a keeper

Just don't tell everyone when the wedding is scheduled

Sounds MUCH better than your girlfriend scheduling a lunch date for the Penn St game :eek:

I think I have a keeper

They get a ring on their finger and it all changes.

I think I have a keeper
So, she's shipping you off...
What is she going to be doing while you're at the game?

My gf, who lives in Buffalo, is coming in for the weekend to see me. Haven't seen each other in a month. She knows that 3:30 to 6:30 or so is blocked off for SU football. She's even looking forward to watching it. One of the times she came into town to visit was during the spring game. She happily joined me and my friends at the game, even though she doesn't know 2 things about SU athletics. I bought her a cuse shirt to wear (her first) and she even wears it when I'm not around. I think I might be brainwashing a new fan.

My gf, who lives in Buffalo, is coming in for the weekend to see me. Haven't seen each other in a month. She knows that 3:30 to 6:30 or so is blocked off for SU football. She's even looking forward to watching it. One of the times she came into town to visit was during the spring game. She happily joined me and my friends at the game, even though she doesn't know 2 things about SU athletics. I bought her a cuse shirt to wear (her first) and she even wears it when I'm not around. I think I might be brainwashing a new fan.

That isn't brainwashing. That is educating her to be a good human being.

If you were a Georgetown fan, then it would be brainwashing.

I think I have a keeper

You should stay engaged as long as possible, 50 years maybe... It might change for you after she has title, I mean you are married.

I was going to stay at home and watch this game on TV because my wife, who is a first grade teacher, usually uses Labor Day weekend to get prepared for the school year. Now we have a five month old son, so I couldn't in good conscience go to the game and leave her with the kid and her work.

Except...

...two weeks ago, she said that for my birthday gift, we would go down to Maryland for the SU-MD game while her parents watched the baby. Then she found out about the PSU game and said I should go to that as well. One reasonably priced ticket from cuseguy later, I will be at both the PSU and MD games.

On top of that, she drove us to and from the USC game at MetLife last year, while three months pregnant.

If you have a fiance like that, make her your wife.

Even better, take her to NYC for the weekend instead of staying in syracuse

i kid you not 100% accurate.. food and gas all paid for
must have been raised by wolves then - because the first thing a mother teaches her daughter is you never ever ever buy gas when you have a man - you always return the car as close to empty as possible and ignore the loud grinding when you use the brakes .rule #2

I think I have a keeper
Her boyfriend is really glad you're a Syracuse fan. Easy to get you out of town. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

So, is "she" really a "he"?

I ask, because "fiancé" refers to a man, while "fiancée" refers to a woman.

ZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

well played.. blame the iphone for my poor spelling. auto correct has ruined me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom