So objectively what will be SU's record over the last six games? | Syracusefan.com

So objectively what will be SU's record over the last six games?

I'll take 4-2 as well. Think we lose @ Duke and @ FSU

6-0

Some of you need to chill out with all of the negative talk. This team finds ways to win. Enjoy it while we have this.
I think losing could be a positive for this team. Relieve some of the pressure before the big stage.

Only games we could lose are Duke or UVA. I think we beat UVA. I can't imagine the refs giving us any calls at all at Cameron, so I think Duke ends up winning that game. 5-1.

I will go 4-2 as well. Which is actually pretty good against that slate and should be plenty to lock up a one seed
Assuming UVA wins out, 4-2 with a loss to UVA gives us #2 in the ACC which does not mean a 1 seed lock in the east. To get that lock, we need to win the ACC which means we have to beat UVA and end with less than 2 losses...I'm sticking with 6-0 until shown otherwise.

Assuming UVA wins out, 4-2 with a loss to UVA gives us #2 in the ACC which does not mean a 1 seed lock in the east. To get that lock, we need to win the ACC which means we have to beat UVA and end with less than 2 losses...I'm sticking with 6-0 until shown otherwise.

Why do we need to win the ACC to get a #1 seed? Its counter to everything the committee has told us the past few years.

Why do we need to win the ACC to get a #1 seed? Its counter to everything the committee has told us the past few years.

Agreed. 4-2 and a loss either in the semis or finals of the ACC tourney means we are 28-3 for the year and 16-2 in our first year in the ACC.

Cheers,
Neil

29-2 with the losses likely being on the road against top 20 teams doesn't get us a #1 seed in the east? Tough crowd.

And I'm not saying we're going to lose 2...

BC w
@Duke w/l
@maryland w/l
@Virginia w/l
GT w
@FSU w/l

I say 4-2

Most likely lose @Duke but I think we will win the bigger game @Virginia but drop one of @Maryland or FSU. That's 4-2 but still the #1 seed in the ACC tourn.

29-2 with the losses likely being on the road against top 20 teams doesn't get us a #1 seed in the east? Tough crowd.

And I'm not saying we're going to lose 2...

Lose 2 and we will need to win at least one in the ACC tourney. I don't want to leave any doubt here. If we win the ACC outright, the committee will have no choice but to give us the east.

Not to go all conspiracy theory, but there is no way the ACC let's us go through the conference season undefeated.

I fully expect us to "lose" at Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom