So objectively what will be SU's record over the last six games? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So objectively what will be SU's record over the last six games?

I'm not sure how much people have seen of each of Duke and UVA...I think we have a better chance of beating Duke on the road. I don't want to see Brogdon checking Cooney because it might be a long night for Trevor..

it's 6-0 because, no matter what ESPN's BPI is predicting, SU is still a better team than Duke is. And teams are slowly figuring out that, not matter what "pace" you want to play at, SU will beat you at it. It's a great skill to have come tourney time.

We could lose every game remaining, outside of senior night. How can anyone say otherwise? WE not only could have, but SHOULD have lost at home to a crappy NC State team. Blinders are not a great thing people.

We'll definitely need to do more than just get off the bus to beat Maryland & FSU.
But man, BC is considerably worse than NIT St. If there was an all-New England conference they'd be behind Boston U, Brown, Quinnipiac, and Holy Cross (at least those teams are ahead of them on kenpom, slightly).
I dare say a board meltdown will be justified if we're tied w/ a minute left at home, after Saturday's wakeup call.

More likely to be UNC than Pitt.

Cheers,
Neil

That'll be a nice quarterfinal game if it happens.

They're 25-0 with some impressive wins. Why change anything? Leave that to JB and the staff. Opinions are fine, but obviously something is working.

And we aren't going to agree, so I respectfully end my back-and-forth with you.

I don't think anyone's debating that this has had a beyond impressive season so far. I also don't really think many sane people around here are calling for drastic changes to be made to this team. That doesn't mean there aren't areas that can't be improved on. When tournament time rolls around, I think we can all agree that we want this team performing at its peak level. While still winning games, I wouldn't call what we've seen the last couple weeks their "peak." Good teams make adjustments throughout the year. I trust JB and staff to make those adjustments, but that doesn't mean we can't debate about what needs to be improved upon.

I would be fine with 4-2, then 2-1 or 1-1 in the ACCT, with a healthy team heading into the Dance.

LAOrange said:
I'd love to play Pitt again.

Really? They've come close to beating us twice and it's hard to beat a team you've played 3 times all 3 times.

I'll pass on playing Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom