So you're telling me there's a chance?! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So you're telling me there's a chance?!

Or simply give him a couple of weeks off, and get him fully tuned up before the trip to the swamp.

Reading up on LSU there OL is a weakness and their DL is thin.

They have talent on the DL but if we can sustain long drives we could actually wear them out.

I am talking myself into this being an actual competitive game. Now we won't win but we can compete. If Dino gets us out of BR with the game decided by 14 I am happy,

LSU just has too much talent for us.

They have talent on the DL but if we can sustain long drives we could actually wear them out.

I am talking myself into this being an actual competitive game. Now we won't win but we can compete. If Dino gets us out of BR with the game decided by 14 I am happy,

Virginia Tech did too. That's why the games are played.

I will be happy if we come out and execute well but get beat by superior talent. Can't have turnovers and penalties plaguing us. Can't have a slow start. Have to keep LSU's offense in front of our DB's. Do these and we are competitive. Haven't shown that we can put together that complete game so far in three games though.

The elephant in the room is that we're all saying this, but we're all really thinking we're going to just go ahead and win this. None of us want to sound crazy enough to actually believe it.

That's it, I'm in. We're winning. No one will remember this next week if we lose right? (Let's just nuke the whole thread if we lose, just to be safe).

I'm excited to see how this game plays out. Even though on Saturday MSU put up 37 points and 465 yards against LSU, I'm pretty sure LSU's defense is a much better unit than the CMU defense. CMU's defense hasn't been very impressive this season. I think the LSU defense will be a fun challenge for SU's offense, and I'm hoping for some exciting play. On the flip side, SU's defense is anybody's guess, but I like the way they've played so far.

I would be more optimistic if Erv plays. If he's out...
That's alot of optimism hanging on one player. Sounds to me like you're frantically looking for an excuse to believe...

If this game was at home, but it's not...,,

All I can come up with is... check out the ACC standings. That's right, folks... SU is above Florida State, and they're #12 in the AP. Strange times we live in. Anything can happen... Go CUSE!

The elephant in the room is that we're all saying this, but we're all really thinking we're going to just go ahead and win this. None of us want to sound crazy enough to actually believe it.

That's it, I'm in. We're winning. No one will remember this next week if we lose right? (Let's just nuke the whole thread if we lose, just to be safe).
You sir, earn a like.

Thin at LSU is 300 pounds and a 4 star as a backup. :)

Let's go grab a tiger by the tail and not let go. I'm all in, SU by 14!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom