So you're telling me there's a chance?! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

So you're telling me there's a chance?!

It should really be against the rules to flip flop on a player's status like O is doing.

Too lazy to start a thread, but here is how I feel:

JRRsUgEFUbjUs.gif

So my vision is we jump out to a big lead early...offense is clicking and maybe a Pick 6 or two. 21-3 after the first qtr or something. And the rest of the game we are hanging on by the skin of our teeth but pull out the victory.

Love the enthusiasm! Can't bring myself to get there. Fact is this game is a long way from home, in a stadium that houses over 100k, against a team that won't be caught sleeping after a big win, and it's going to be Louisiana Cajun hot down there on Sat. The good news is that pretty much whatever happens, I will not be on this board next week freaking out over a loss. Freak out over MTSU - yes, freak out about LSU on the road - not even on bath salts.

48 straight for the Tigers coming off a huge embarrassment. If we pull this off it goes down as an all time top 10 program win.

Darrell Williams

HIGH SCHOOL
Rated a four-star recruit by , 247Sports and At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. ... Set a single-season school record at John Ehret by rushing for 2,201 yards and 32 touchdowns as a senior ... Also caught six passes for 309 yards and three scores during his senior season ... Ranked as the No. 11 running back nationally by Rivals and was a member of the Rivals 250 ... Started at quarterback in 2012 and ran for more than 1,000 yards and scored 27 touchdowns ... Led a John Ehret team that was winless in 2012 to a district championship in 2013 ... Member of the Baton Rouge Advocate Second Dozen ... Coached by Corey Lambe

Yes, their second string Senior running back is indeed higher rated than anyone on our team! Their third string running back, Canada, is even higher rated. Let that sink in, but thank God for you people with orange colored glasses.

Darrell Williams

HIGH SCHOOL
Rated a four-star recruit by , 247Sports and At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. ... Set a single-season school record at John Ehret by rushing for 2,201 yards and 32 touchdowns as a senior ... Also caught six passes for 309 yards and three scores during his senior season ... Ranked as the No. 11 running back nationally by Rivals and was a member of the Rivals 250 ... Started at quarterback in 2012 and ran for more than 1,000 yards and scored 27 touchdowns ... Led a John Ehret team that was winless in 2012 to a district championship in 2013 ... Member of the Baton Rouge Advocate Second Dozen ... Coached by Corey Lambe

Yes, their second string Senior running back is indeed higher rated than anyone on our team! Their third string running back, Canada, is even higher rated. Let that sink in, but thank God for you people with orange colored glasses.
So... what are you trying to say ?

This place will be in full on melt down mode Saturday night as the roller coaster ride continues. I'm just hoping none of the starters go down.

Why? Most expect to lose and lose big. They are who we thought they were.

LSU's going to crap the bed tomorrow. Bedlam on the sidelines and in the stadium as Eddie O takes their once proud program off the rails.

It's not so much that we'll decisively win as much as LSU is going to self destruct. But we'll take it.

Darrell Williams

HIGH SCHOOL

Good grief, man. It's fun to have a bit of hope. I don't think we'll win, but I'm not pissing in everyone's cereal.

Darrell Williams

HIGH SCHOOL

Just because someone crapped in your Easter basket doesn't mean you have to crap in everyone else's.

Why? Most expect to lose and lose big. They are who we thought they were.
We honestly don't know who they are and at this point we certainly don't know who we are.

Your statement is past tense, at least let the game be played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom