Some positives | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Some positives

Ah see ... its all Macky's fault ...

You're joking, right? (Insert Heath Ledger "Not Sure If Serious" pic here)

Because I don't see how one could interpret what I posted as assigning any blame to Mackey.

Right side of the line had Mackey on the end, then Wales, then Pugh. RU overloaded it because of the angle of the kick; Pugh slips and misses the block, Wales got bull-rushed and Mackey took the end on the outside.

But according to some the kick was too low w/ a 6'4 LB jumping one yard in the backfield. :rolleyes:

Correct. And Wales didn't go down until after the block. He is still up in that photo.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yes I'm joking ... he is however one of the board scapegoats LOL ...

Figured as much but since I don't have a long history of posts to establish whether I'm a Mackey hater (I'm not) I wanted to be clear.

Interesting considering 85 is the one on the right hand side of the photo with the tattooed arm attached to #37s groin ... doesn't look to be grounded there. Him hitting the ground might very well be just after it was blocked however ...

You're right it is 85 and he blew the block.

maybe things have changed over the past 25 years but you were always taught to block down towards the ball on xpoints and field goals. The lineman wouldn't be blocking to his right. It's 85s responsibility to block 37 and close that gap.

Rodgers is blocking nobody. Chibane is blocking two people and doing A good job, Pugh is on his knee blocking none one and wales is late to spot and blocking no one. I'd like to see how 37 split Pugh and wales.

The su player I thought was on the ground is actually a rutgers helmet

Figured as much but since I don't have a long history of posts to establish whether I'm a Mackey hater (I'm not) I wanted to be clear.

Yep, definitely Macky's fault. He also shot Kennedy.

You're right it is 85 and he blew the block.

maybe things have changed over the past 25 years but you were always taught to block down towards the ball on xpoints and field goals. The lineman wouldn't be blocking to his right. It's 85s responsibility to block 37 and close that gap.

Yes you block down but we don't know if these guys that came from that side were down, up off the line, or a few yards back when they started. There's another rutgers player on the ground too. So I'm not sure we have enough info. I'm just going off the still and what Pugh said.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I generally think kingotto is nuts but you guys look even worse here.

If the argument is that it's all Nassib's fault, that BS. The kid made some very good plays and some bad ones. He made some of the best throws he has ever made Sat.

Is he an NFL QB, no. But he's not nearly as bad as you and others claim.

Please use your Acumen to bolster your Nassib's not at fault argument, Take his play inside the Red Zone from Last year until now and see what his performance is?.Last years Rutgers Game/Uconn/Minnesota/ and this years Game remind me of Interceptions inside the 5 yd line and Nassib Fumbleing after hits. He's made a lot of dumb plays when he has the team on the brink of scoreing.

Please use your Acumen to bolster your Nassib's not at fault argument, Take his play inside the Red Zone from Last year until now and see what his performance is?.Last years Rutgers Game/Uconn/Minnesota/ and this years Game remind me of Interceptions inside the 5 yd line and Nassib Fumbleing after hits. He's made a lot of dumb plays when he has the team on the brink of scoreing.

Where did I say not at fault? But what is happening is not close to all his fault.

The Int against Pitt was on him. The int against Minn he was hit while throwing.

What red zone Ints did he have Saturday. What I saw was Lemon drop two TD's on the 4th Q possession. Sales also dropped a huge play, if not a TD, on the 2nd possession of the game.

Where did I say not at fault? But what is happening is not close to all his fault.

The Int against Pitt was on him. The int against Minn he was hit while throwing.

What red zone Ints did he have Saturday. What I saw was Lemon drop two TD's on the 4th Q possession. Sales also dropped a huge play, if not a TD, on the 2nd possession of the game.

Um Go ... Nassib is also supposed to catch the balls for them ... haven't you ever played QB?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom