Something smells... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Something smells...

i wonder if people are really pissed because they want a reason to like buffalo-

after the coach went fans wanted some players to balance out the karma - but being buffalo they would have passed on any su player no matter how great they could be-

its buffalo people - a organization that hasnt made 1 right move since the jim kelly era ended

its a small town franchise owned by idiots who refuse to hire front office people with a brain

its almost imposable to run a nfl franchise poorly for 2 decades unless your trying to ruin it

There are plenty of ways to market your franchise to the local community, which the Bills do. Spending a roster spot on a kid because he's somewhat local is far down any list.
Far down on the list... maybe so... But, not absurd...

tin_foil_hat.gif

It's not Nix.
I know Marcellus Wiley personally, he is a SoCal guy now.
Told me straight up Bills ownership does not like SU...

Ownership doesn't make decisions for the Bills anymore.

Whatever you say... But, there's more to a NFL franchise than what happens on the gridiron. There's such things as marketing your team beyond it's city limits, community feelings amongst it's fanbase...
I was shocked when Marcellus Wiley told me the Bills ownership's feelings toward SU...
Maybe, the next time you chat with Marcellus, you should ask him why the Bills dislike for SU players doesn't also apply to SU coaches. I would think that a conspiracy theorist like you would theorize that the Bills wanted to decimate the Orange football program by hiring most of the coaching staff.

Maybe, the next time you chat with Marcellus, you should ask him why the Bills dislike for SU players doesn't also apply to SU coaches. I would think that a conspiracy theorist like you would theorize that the Bills wanted to decimate the Orange football program by hiring most of the coaching staff.
Haha, I already postulated this earlier in the thread I think...:)
Listen, Wiley lived in an apartment complex that I lived in about 10 or more years ago, I think he was even still playing in the League... The guy was very bright and had lots of hotties over to his place, that's all I remember about him... We would talk about football, especially because of the Upstate NY connection...

Listen, Wiley lived in an apartment complex that I lived in about 10 or more years ago, I think he was even still playing in the League... The guy was very bright and had lots of hotties over to his place, that's all I remember about him... We would talk about football, especially because of the Upstate NY connection...
No offense, but are you really in possession of a college degree? I ask because I have seen no evidence of logical/advanced thinking in any of your posts. Seems more like you are trolling. I admit to not reading any of them until today but I can only shake my head at your "postulations".

I'm not saying Dougie should have picked our guys just because there're Cuse players... Maybe all these "experts" are idiots, but Manuel was slated for round 3. It's not like Dougie picked Andrew Luck or Cam Newton over Ryan, Manuel is all of a sudden the second coming? A safety out of Nevada that's rated well below Shamarko...
The Bills have no problem decimating our coaches, but can't take any of our players...
Cool. I didn't know that about the draft. You know, the fact that teams aren't allowed to judge and rank players on their own (that might not match another team's or analyst's opinion) and have to follow the experts have players ranked. Interesting way to run a league.

Cool. I didn't know that about the draft. You know, the fact that teams aren't allowed to judge and rank players on their own (that might not match another team's or analyst's opinion) and have to follow the experts have players ranked. Interesting way to run a league.
Teams have that right...
Fans have a right to voice their opinions on said rankings on, oh I don't know, forum sites?:)

You mean a professional athlete who went to Columbia was smart and got with hot women? You two must've been close to learn all of that about him.

You mean a professional athlete who went to Columbia was smart and got with hot women? You two must've been close to learn all of that about him.
BK, never did I say I was close to the guy... He lived in my apartment complex for a few months... Forget it, you're right, I lied about all the trips to strip clubs we went to together...

But I'm right about the hot Buffalo women, yes?:)
I've got nothing disparaging to say about Buffalo women...but I think the women get better looking everywhere at 4 am!

I've got nothing disparaging to say about Buffalo women...but I think the women get better looking everywhere at 4 am!
Yes, and isn't there a famous statistical formula of women getting prettier faster during the night? Some sort of inverse ratio of one hour for every six beers imbibed?:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom