Southwest Florida Recommendations | Syracusefan.com

Southwest Florida Recommendations

ScrabbCuse

Starter
Heading to the Naples area in a few days. Any good restaurant, bar or activity recommendations? I’m open to all suggestions in Bonita Springs, Naples or Marco Island.

Heading to the Naples area in a few days. Any good restaurant, bar or activity recommendations? I’m open to all suggestions in Bonita Springs, Naples or Marco Island.
As far as restaurants go, try Trulucks on on 4th Avenue. It's on the expensive side, but very good. There are also lots of other good restaurant choices in that area, which is sometimes referred to as Old Naples.

Always had a good meal at the Yabba Island Grill in 5th.

For a more casual meal (or lunch) try Brooks Burgers on Rt 41 and 9th St S. Great hot dogs.

The Old Naples Pub is fun and good - always busy though.

The Village Pub in Venetian Village (a collection of shops and restaurants) is nice, too.

Moved to SWFL a few years ago. Best spot in Florida to vacation/retire in my opinion if you are looking for relaxation/a slower pace. Such a nice area too, and if you love to fish, some of the best fishing in literally the world. Enjoy your time down here

My parents live in Naples. We love going to the Ocean Club and Baleen for dinner. I also like Ocean Prime right on 5th avenue.

Moved to SWFL a few years ago. Best spot in Florida to vacation/retire in my opinion if you are looking for relaxation/a slower pace. Such a nice area too, and if you love to fish, some of the best fishing in literally the world. Enjoy your time down here
Thanks! I have relatives who retired down there. They are snowbirds though and live on the west coast during the summer months. They are graciously letting me use their home in their absence. Never been to the area so excited to experience all it has to offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom