Spectrum sports | Syracusefan.com

Spectrum sports

PhatOrange

Living Legend
not sure where to put this, chose the lax board because of all the high school lacrosse we watch. Just turned on spectrum sports to watch the listed hs lacrosse game and it says "the service has ceased operation in your area and is no longer available"

Ummm say what? You guys still getting spectrum sports in Syracuse?

not sure where to put this, chose the lax board because of all the high school lacrosse we watch. Just turned on spectrum sports to watch the listed hs lacrosse game and it says "the service has ceased operation in your area and is no longer available"

Ummm say what? You guys still getting spectrum sports in Syracuse?

I think they are ending some of their contacts. I'm pretty sure they ended the lacrosse games for SU not sure if they are ending hs. I do know they stopped with a lot of local sports. Not many basketball, football, and lacrosse games were on this year and i believe a couple years past as well.

I'm getting a HS Football game from last year on 323.

324 and 325 are off the air.

When Larson and Drypolcher did the Bingo game, they said it would be their last SU LAX game after almost 20 years.

When Larson and Drypolcher did the Bingo game, they said it would be their last SU LAX game after almost 20 years.

Hope Espn in conjunction with SU picks up the lax games next year that TW normally would have.

I remember Larson specifically saying the channel will be going black. We started talking about it in the Bingo thread right after the game ended

Binghamton Game Thread...

I'm going to really miss watching the local high school lacrosse. local high school sports was one of the few reasons I even have cable

Because could college baseball and softball possibly be more boring?
That boring college sport has more followers than lax and the broadcast numbers are 4-5x greater. Hence why you will always see baseball or softball on ESPNU vs lacrosse