Sports Gambling Thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

Was in first place of betonline’s NFL contest going into the week and went 1-4. Eating a bag of McDonald’s and going to bed. Fffffff

Well .. the cowboys / Washington over / under was exceeded in the first half .. and almost didn’t even need the skins to do it

Went hard on the over for Gary Trent at 13.5 points. Now up to 14.5 points which is still great value.

Raptors are still shorthanded, Trent will be asked to create shots and even if its his first game back from a week off, he should have enough conditioning to get close to 30 minutes.

Didn't look up the stats but in the past 2 years GB has not been a good road favorite outside the division. Last year got whacked by SF, this year lost opening day to Saints and this win but no cover.
It's a point against the "division games are tougher" myth. Especially vs the afc. As defending champs w Favre they lost to a winless Colts team that ended up w the Manning pick. The 15-1 team lost to a crappy KC team. They never win in Buffalo even vs Rob Johnson or JP Lossman. I can't imagine that meaning anything in 2021 Lol, I just never trust 'em when they're not getting bailed out by the refs in Lambeau which of course happened again on Christmas.

Went hard on the over for Gary Trent at 13.5 points. Now up to 14.5 points which is still great value.

Raptors are still shorthanded, Trent will be asked to create shots and even if its his first game back from a week off, he should have enough conditioning to get close to 30 minutes.

Gary Trent emptied the clip and took 24 shots in his return to the lineup. Only hit 6 of them, but still scored 17 points.

Not sure why the over was so low at 13.5, but good for me. And bad for the Raps that Trent only hit 6-24.

KC +950 for the #1 seed. Seems like great value?
Obviously they lose all tie-breakers but there are only 2 games they're not clear favorites in, @LAC & @Cincy. Probably have to win the LAC game but if they do, good chance 12-5 will be good enough.
This was possibly the greatest bet I ever made. Coming up empty obv. Yesterday was like catching the deuce on a double down and seeing the dealer flip over his 5. Since when do the Bengals get calls.

Miami +5.5 think is a good freeroll bet for week 18. By freeroll I mean it's an appropriate line, probably even inflated based on yesterday. It's also assuming NE is going balls out; I think there's a non zero chance they don't. I mean they need a 17pt favorite to lose for their game to matter. Pittsburgh tanked last year needing less help to get homefield in the 2nd round.

its crazy we are here weeks away from the end of the NFL season and NY has still not made progress on getting mobile betting going..

Utah is playing in Toronto with a very depleted roster tonight.
Similar to when Toronto went to Cleveland a few weeks back and got hammered by 45.

I got in this morning at -11.0, but still at -12.5 just before tip off. Would still go strong at the -12.5

Also took Toronto -25.5 at +750.

Unranked Oklahoma at home and -6.5 vs ranked Iowa St. Classic system play. Adding Duke -15 vs Miami. Going with team reverts to crap after showing out vs SU

Last edited:
FanDuel had a same game parlay promo. Bet at least $20 for $10 site credit. Screwed around and hit one

Attachments

• 057C7007-1A90-46CE-B2C1-07DB87E2BCED.png
    057C7007-1A90-46CE-B2C1-07DB87E2BCED.png
    235.8 KB · Views: 62
Who says week 18 is tough. Best week of the year for me.
Doubled down on the Dolphins when the number moved against me. Ridiculous line.
Lions moneyline sprinkle.
Chiefs/Browns was a nice correlated moneyline parlay.
Feel a little guilty cashing Rams division ticket. Oh well.

With Covid crap I’m gonna wait to make wild card bets even though I see numbers I like.

Welp I thought I peaked as a gambler when I hit Cam Champ 200-1 at the 3M but I just woke up to my name on top of an nfl mega contest leaderboard.

9-1 to finish the season what a rush the last two weeks were.

FanDuel offering a NY odds boost of max $50 bet on bama uga over 40 at +100. I also put $55 on under 52.5 at -110. I either lose 5 bucks, push, or win $100 if score hits that middle

DraftKings double your money if a TD is scored tonight. Basically free money . Probably a $50 max bet.

I was looking at the DK and they saw that the free bet promotion after your first deposit is not valid for anyone who had a Dk fantasy acct already.. glad i looked at taking a shot at something before making a bet i had no free bet option..

FanDuel offering a NY odds boost of max $50 bet on bama uga over 40 at +100. I also put $55 on under 52.5 at -110. I either lose 5 bucks, push, or win $100 if score hits that middle
Beautiful middle opp. Nice call Kirby

DraftKings double your money if a TD is scored tonight. Basically free money . Probably a $50 max bet.
I’ve spoken to people in other states and we need to really take advantage of these boosts. Cuz they will all dry up very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom