Sports Gambling Thread | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

I’ve spoken to people in other states and we need to really take advantage of these boosts. Cuz they will all dry up very soon.
Yeah, you won't see the big boosts after a while, but there's always boosts. But yes, you have to take the free $

Game has vanished on Fanduel.

back on but says 3-3 with 11 left. It’s 9-3 with 7 left. New Yorkers broke Fanduel.

Last edited:
FanDuel offering a NY odds boost of max $50 bet on bama uga over 40 at +100. I also put $55 on under 52.5 at -110. I either lose 5 bucks, push, or win $100 if score hits that middle
Getting closer to that middle Kirb!!

Was perusing Caesar’s this AM and grabbed Kevin Na to be the leader of round 1 today. Just out down a small bet of $25. If he holds, it brings me 150. I am really enjoying betting opportunities in NY now.

Iowa St. money line over Texas. Finkle fieldhouse play.
Alabama at Miss. St. OVER 152.5

Yes played them both. Sweated out bama total in between the football games

Tampa and KC 1st half money line parlay -135
Tampa and KC full game money line parlay -214

One of my golf dart throws was 5 bucks on Tom Hoge at 140-1. He’s currently in 2nd.

One of my golf dart throws was 5 bucks on Tom Hoge at 140-1. He’s currently in 2nd.
Hoge only 1 back!! I’m rootin for ya kirb.
Orange Chicken GIF by Subway Sverige

Dk profit boots on bills-tampa..

if you like the Bills you should do the boost promo parlay

20 on the bills ML pays out 21
$20 profit or loss

or
20 on bills-rams money line pays out 70
20 on bills-bucs ML boots pays out 70

$50 profit or $40 loss

Hoge only 1 back!! I’m rootin for ya kirb.
Orange Chicken GIF by Subway Sverige
Along with Hoge another player I put $10 on Seamus Power at 32-1 and $20 on Power top 10 at 3.2-1 pre tournament. This morning I put $32 on Hodges at 4.3-1 and $32 on Bajonat 4.7-1. I figure Power's likely top 10 profit pays for these Sunday bets. Just can't have someone farther down the board throw up a 64 today.

Edit: and Seamus promptly shoots double bogey on hole #1

Along with Hoge another player I put $10 on Seamus Power at 32-1 and $20 on Power top 10 at 3.2-1 pre tournament. This morning I put $32 on Hodges at 4.3-1 and $32 on Bajonat 4.7-1. I figure Power's likely top 10 profit pays for these Sunday bets. Just can't have someone farther down the board throw up a 64 today.

Edit: and Seamus promptly shoots double bogey on hole #1
I have Power to win. He's killing me.

When Swofford made the turn I got back some $ by betting him -125. This was fun. Dangerous times ahead for my account.

have to like Charlotte at Toronto tonight. FVV who plays about 40 minutes a game when healthy is out … and so is Scottie Barnes who plays backup when he is out.

line was at Charlotte +3.5 earlier .. now moved to Charlotte -1.5 but as a Raps fan unfortunately I see lots of value in that. I only put small bets against my team, but I think there is value for others here.

Did well this past weekend. Let's throw it all away tonight on a bunch of smaller bets

Lakers team total over 114.5
Lakers/BKN over 227
Jason Tatum over 7.5 rebounds
Jason Tatum double/double
Colorado St. -8
Dallas/GSW under 210.5
T'Wolves 1Q -.5
Min/Por over 233.5
Karl Anthony Towns Over 23.5 pts
CBB parlay Illinois -4.5, Clem/Duke Over 145.5, MD/Rut Under 132.5, KSU/Baylor Over 136.5
Arizona Coyotes/Pitt Penguins Over 6 goals
Coyotes +2.5
Coyotes +365 money line

have to like Charlotte at Toronto tonight. FVV who plays about 40 minutes a game when healthy is out … and so is Scottie Barnes who plays backup when he is out.

line was at Charlotte +3.5 earlier .. now moved to Charlotte -1.5 but as a Raps fan unfortunately I see lots of value in that. I only put small bets against my team, but I think there is value for others here.

Hope nobody listened to me. Raptors win. Siakam is back to all star level and has become a very good / near elite passing forward -- he started at point guard tonight eseentially.

BTW. Totally forgot that Syracuse was playing.
Didn't even think about looking at the score yet. Freak out time or not? Will find out in the next 15 seconds.

Hope nobody listened to me. Raptors win. Siakam is back to all star level and has become a very good / near elite passing forward -- he started at point guard tonight eseentially.

BTW. Totally forgot that Syracuse was playing.
Didn't even think about looking at the score yet. Freak out time or not? Will find out in the next 15 seconds.

Mayyyybe you should pull up some netflix instead of the cuse game.

I had the Wizards ML last night. They were up 30 at the half…..and lost. THIRTY.

Ive been kicking ass with some hockey first period overs. 2/2 I have the Oilers/Capitals 1.5 over first period as my top bet, Blackhawks/Wild over 1.5 first period as my secondary. I’m 8-2 the past few days, won’t count this and will track my record daily in case anyone wants to follow my bets. Also have a value tennis bet, Gasquet at +180.

Ive been kicking ass with some hockey first period overs. 2/2 I have the Oilers/Capitals 1.5 over first period as my top bet, Blackhawks/Wild over 1.5 first period as my secondary. I’m 8-2 the past few days, won’t count this and will track my record daily in case anyone wants to follow my bets. Also have a value tennis bet, Gasquet at +180.
Hit the tennis underdogs, first hockey game had four goals in the first 7 minutes and change, the first two within 4 minutes. Have my last hockey game for the night which was my secondary game, win or lose that one and it was a great day, a win, may have a celebratory drink or 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom