Sports Gambling Thread | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

Have a four teamer in which I misread the schedule. First three were last night (Pitt/Wake Over, Clemson/FSU Over, GT -10.5) and the Zona/UCLA game is tonight. It's a $500 payout if Arizona covers the 7 points. Today I threw $100 on UCLA +6.5 to hedge.

Anybody have any good picks tonight…. My entire week has been losing by half a point…. Looking for some good tips

Anybody have any good picks tonight…. My entire week has been losing by half a point…. Looking for some good tips
Play the money lines and you don’t worry about those half points.

I really like Atlanta (-12.5) over Toronto at +525.

Can Toronto win. Certainly, and I hope they do.

But this is the 4th game in 5 days tonight, and 5th in 7 as they try to make up a few games.
2 of those 4 games have been OT, and they have won 3 in a row. Nick Nurse has also played his starters ridiculous minutes They also recently beat Atlanta (early this week) without Trae, and Trae is back.

This spells letdown game to me, and if the Raptors fall down 10 they might not have the energy to make it a game and it could become a blowout. Which is why i like the +525. Not that the Raptors can't win - but a blowout can certainly happen.

System play alert!

new york goal GIF by NHL on NBC Sports

home team Alabama -1.5 vs. #5 Kentucky

I'm doing the OBJ Special.
First score
Two TD
Over 62.5 yards
Rams win

$5 for a chance at $280

Anyone having issues with the Caeser app not being able to verify your location. First started 24 hours ago. Made sure all my location settings on my phone are on and still not verifying.

Anyone having issues with the Caeser app not being able to verify your location. First started 24 hours ago. Made sure all my location settings on my phone are on and still not verifying.
Now it is working. Weird. Did a three team parlay for today. Jordan Speith to win. Mavs and T'Wolves ML.

I
I have given up on caesars.. no customer service at all.. They stole my $1500 free bet and they are already in trouble with the gaming commission for being so shady.

A mistake in my favor. My connection to the FanDuel app was wonky, and I thought my bet didn’t go through so I placed it again. I ended up with 2 $25 bets at 6-1 on Robert Williams to score 1st basket in Celtics vs Grizz. Wouldn’t you know he got the first bucket.

Saturday card
Arkansas +6.5
VT/Clemson over 134.5
West Virginia -3
Pitt +13
Texas Tech -2.5
Washington St -2
Colorado St -3
Parlay Bryant -6.5, Texas/Kansas over 137.5, ISU/Baylor over 132.5
Parlay UVA/L’Ville under 125.5, Bama/LSU over 152.5, St. Peter’s -7

Saturday card
Arkansas +6.5
VT/Clemson over 134.5
West Virginia -3
Pitt +13
Texas Tech -2.5
Washington St -2
Colorado St -3
Parlay Bryant -6.5, Texas/Kansas over 137.5, ISU/Baylor over 132.5
Parlay UVA/L’Ville under 125.5, Bama/LSU over 152.5, St. Peter’s -7
Arkansas line seems fishy

Does anyone know why you can’t bet college lax in NYS? You can in CT. Can’t even view the odds in NY.

dumb policies from the state.. the whole blocking ny college teams betting is so short sited.

same for college hockey. you are lucky if 3-4 games get a line to bet on

Arizona St -4
Butler +6.5 with Money Line sprinkle
Oregon/Oregon St over 142
Clemson/Va Tech over 130.5
Vanderbilt-9
UVA -5.5
Seton Hall -9.5

One word for losing the Sun Devils bet with them up 14 at 3:00 remaining.
Gross GIF by Debby Ryan

5-3 Yesterday with Butler ML also hitting. Here's Thursday's from the toilet picks:

Texas A&M +2.5
Providence/Butler Under 127
Iowa team total Over 77.5
Boston College team total Under 64.5
Arizona first half -9.5
Wyoming -1
Oregon -1
VT/ND Over 130.5
Alabama -5.5

5-4 on Thursday. On to Friday

Illinois/Indiana first half Under 64 (already a push)
Arkansas -2
Creighton +3
Wisconsin -2
2 leg parlay Duke -9 and Kansas -8
3 leg parlay USC live bet ML last night +126, Texas A&M +9, Tennessee -7
Timberwolves / Magic Over 233

3-2-1 on Friday. Don't love today's card. Small plays on the following:

Tennessee/Texas A&M under 131.5
Richmond +3.5
Houston -4
Iowa/Purdue over 151.5

NBA parlay: Pistons +4.5, Mavs/Celtics under 213, 76ers/Magic over 223.5, Memphis 1st Q team total over 30.5

Richmond +3.5
Houston -4
Iowa/Purdue over 151.5

NBA parlay: Pistons +4.5, Mavs/Celtics under 213, 76ers/Magic over 223.5, Memphis 1st Q team total over 30.5

Arkansas crushed a lot of folks

Richmond +3.5
Houston -4
Iowa/Purdue over 151.5

Great run starting with Scottie Scheffler last week through champ week. 3-1 today's college games. Hit the NBA parlay with a miracle on the final leg. Over in PHI/ORL was looking dead after Q3. Bet a little on 4Q over to get parlay money back with a small profit. Tied 104-104 at 3:00 mark and nobody scores. Enough to win my 4Q over bet, then they hit the total game Over for my 4 leg parlay. Hopefully I can avoid my past mistakes of feeling too cocky and start betting too reckless and giving it all back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom