Sports Gambling Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

I really wish NY state had a way to complain about how these sports books do this shady crap..

Caesars this year I had a team win in 8 innings get cancelled because it didnt go 9.. now I have a team lose in 7 and its a loss. There is no place to file any kind of complaint to anyone..

Anyone watching the CWS? Had Oklahoma 250-1. Gonna have nightmares about that interference call on the bunt.

LMAO. Legal books are shadier than offshores.

I really wish NY state had a way to complain about how these sports books do this shady crap..

Caesars this year I had a team win in 8 innings get cancelled because it didnt go 9.. now I have a team lose in 7 and its a loss. There is no place to file any kind of complaint to anyone..
I’ve had tennis bets become no contests even though the person I bet on was up 6-0 5-1 and the losing player retired

I’ve had tennis bets become no contests even though the person I bet on was up 6-0 5-1 and the losing player retired
yup.. I have asked for clarification on some of the bizarre rules. All you get is they have vetted them all.. they change words on the fly so they can twist them to their benefit for sure.

Fanduel does these baseball 2x1 bets for each game. The bet is will there be at least 2 hits in the first inning. For Yankees/Red Sox tonight I put $200 on yes at -124. Hits by Rizzo and Donaldson and I don't have to sweat the bottom of the 1st. Quick $161.29 profit.

terminator 2 money GIF

A live bet that Holmes would not have a clean inning

Attachments

• 5BDE95A2-D1C7-49A5-9E7A-B5A90AA0B4DF.jpeg
    5BDE95A2-D1C7-49A5-9E7A-B5A90AA0B4DF.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 70
So. How do you think I feel about my three team parlay at +500 with the first two already winners and only needing the ravens to win (not cover) vs Miami ?

Bet the Bengals +120 on the ML last Sunday morning on the lookahead line & was offered a 150% cashout post Dak injury. Guess I should've taken it. What a day for the AFC North.

you could get the jets at 125-1 yesterday in the 4th and not one person took the bet late. wish i would have been there just to throw $5 on it..

I was an idiot for linking a Bills MNF parlay to prime time Kirk Cousins. I was at least able to get my money back on the Vikings/Eagles 2nd half UNDER.

I'm liking these lookahead lines on Fanduel.
Got Jets +6.5 vs Miami before today down to 3 now.
NE -1 vs Detroit up to 2.5 now and rising.
Carolina +3 vs Arizona last week was good value but welp thanks for nothing Baker.

Some may remember (maybe annoyingly) how I ran with Scottie Barnes on the over for assists about a 10 game period last year. IIRC I went something like 8-1.

Doing the same thing to start this year. Last year he averaged 3.5 assists per game, and will certainly be more involved this year. First game they had the over at 3.5 for about +130... he had 7 assists. Tonight they had the over at 3.5 but at around -125. Still would hit that)... they had over 4.5 earlier in the day at around +130 and I took that amount.

Tuesday 11/15 card:

Georgetown +102 ML (ducks)
Kentucky -7.5
Memphis Grizz -102 ML
UNC -22.5
LA Clippers +6.5
Kansas +106 ML

Tuesday 11/15 card:

Georgetown +102 ML (ducks)
Kentucky -7.5
Memphis Grizz -102 ML
UNC -22.5
LA Clippers +6.5
Kansas +106 ML
dang.. is it like the lottery where if you get zero right you win a free ticket?

dang.. is it like the lottery where if you get zero right you win a free ticket?
Clippers made a comeback and Kansas won to avert complete disaster

I have a bet on Cinci to win the AFC North that was made before the season started. If they beat the Ravens on Sunday they will have clinched the division. I don't have the fine print but I'm wondering if they will screw me because 17 games will not have been played. That should be irrelevant. Any thoughts?

I have a bet on Cinci to win the AFC North that was made before the season started. If they beat the Ravens on Sunday they will have clinched the division. I don't have the fine print but I'm wondering if they will screw me because 17 games will not have been played. That should be irrelevant. Any thoughts?
it would not shock me at all if not playing 17 games voids the bet.. it will depend more on which side causes them the most losses.

its like having an over bet that wins early but a game gets called 5 min early cause of weather.. stupid rules the day

it would not shock me at all if not playing 17 games voids the bet.. it will depend more on which side causes them the most losses.

its like having an over bet that wins early but a game gets called 5 min early cause of weather.. stupid rules the day
Possible. It would seem odd though to selectively pay out on some bets and not others depending on their position on these bets.

nice.. althought surprised they pay it out before the season is done even if the results are set.,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom