Sports Gambling Thread | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

my laptop wont let me bet because it sees i have some RDP stuff installed. my desktop wont geocomply either so i put a wifi adapter on it and now it connects.

have the time my phone cant geo locate either.

my laptop wont let me bet because it sees i have some RDP stuff installed. my desktop wont geocomply either so i put a wifi adapter on it and now it connects.

have the time my phone cant geo locate either.
So I did more research last night. I guess FIOS has such high-end equipment and new up-to-date equipment; unless you change the DNS and some other stuff, you can't GeoComply on Fios.

I am still able to bet on my phone and iPad, off the Fios WiFi which makes no sense to me, but whatever. So not a huge deal. But to sit down at my desktop, I can't anymore unless I really mess around with some stuff that I truly don't want to do.

With Spectrum never had this issue; switched to Fios about a month ago, and this is something I just noticed as yesterday was the first bet I placed or tried to place since going to Fios.

The Baltimore Orioles have the 2nd best record in MLB yet according to Caesar's Sports Book there are 18 teams with currently shorter odds than Baltimore to win the WS. All they do is win series after series. Even now they're still 40 to 1 to win the ALCS.

Turning Stone has a $5k limit on non-major golf lmao couldn’t even get $75 on Todd 100-1 this weekend

The Baltimore Orioles have the 2nd best record in MLB yet according to Caesar's Sports Book there are 18 teams with currently shorter odds than Baltimore to win the WS. All they do is win series after series. Even now they're still 40 to 1 to win the ALCS.
I just read a crazy stat. The Orioles have not been swept in a series since Adley Rutschman was promoted .

Caesars ruined their app and the new reward credit system is garbage compared to the old

Caesars ruined their app and the new reward credit system is garbage compared to the old
When we got legal sports betting in NYS I used Caesars almost exclusively, of late I use Draft Kings more to almost using them exclusively as I find their site easier to navigate and having more options on certain things (NFL Over/Unders for regular season team wins you get 4 options, Caesrs you get just 1).

Damn time difference between here and Scotland. Before the tournament I threw $10 on Robert McIntyre @65-1. After Saturday round I think he's too far back and forget about it. He shoots a 64 while I was sleeping an Rory needs to birdie 17 and 18 to win. If this was not overseas I could have monitored this and cashed out or did a Rory hedge bet. :(

I heard OTB in Phoenix, NY is closing July 27th.

Are we going to be able to bet horse racing on mobile sports gambling apps in NYS? I thought we couldn't.

I heard OTB in Phoenix, NY is closing July 27th.

Are we going to be able to bet horse racing on mobile sports gambling apps in NYS? I thought we couldn't.
You can definitely bet on the Fan Duel App. Most people bet on the NYRA Bets App. Lots more info available.

You can definitely bet on the Fan Duel App. Most people bet on the NYRA Bets App. Lots more info available.
Thanks for the info. I will use that.

Very disappointed that OTB is shutting down in Phoenix. Nice little hidden gem

OTBs are fun in getting some of the atmosphere from being at the track.. And if you go enough you get to make some friends. I like not having to drive and hr or 2 to get to on OTB thought to make bets.

OTBs are fun in getting some of the atmosphere from being at the track.. And if you go enough you get to make some friends. I like not having to drive and hr or 2 to get to on OTB thought to make bets.
The one by me is only 15 min away (if that). I'm not a regular by any means, only go a couple times a year, but I do see a lot of the same faces there each time. Feel bad for them that they lost "their place" to go

I know I’m doing well betting TBT because betonline is moving their market after my $200-400 bets. This is my first time being good at sports betting. What a nice feeling. Lmao

Can’t wait to give it all back!

Week 2 late afternoon teaser
49ers -1.5
Washington +9.5
Dallas -2.5

Week 2 late afternoon teaser
49ers -1.5
Washington +9.5
Dallas -2.5
3.5 to 9.5 is a big no no. Broncos to the rescue!
I couldn't make up a more perfect teaser leg than the Steelers tonight if I tried.

I hate the nfl. Freaking mcvay killed me!
That got me an L in my pick 5 vs the spread every week pool. With gambling legal most everywhere the announcers were still too afraid to talk openly about the spread impact and just chuckled

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom