Spring Football starts March 30 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Football starts March 30

Sorry. Should have been more specific. Early enrollee TE Landon Morris
Thanks! I don’t know anything about him but he looks the part and must be doing well if he made the clip...

Dino runs a tight ship, do you think he says who should be in each clip? One would think they run it by him no?

Thanks! I don’t know anything about him but he looks the part and must be doing well if he made the clip...

Dino runs a tight ship, do you think he says who should be in each clip? One would think they run it by him no?
I dont think so but who knows

Very excited now to see how Morris does. Enrolled early and already with good size to play and contribute from Day 1.

Morris could be a stud if we really start using the te as more than a blocker. I though someone at si said that he was a top 10 te in the last class.
Agreed on Landon's potential. We have some very good sized TEs and have had some decent TEs over the years (I'm just going back to the 80s for this statement), but I can't recall any TEs that made it to the NFL. It would be nice to have someone with that potential:).

Agreed on Landon's potential. We have some very good sized TEs and have had some decent TEs over the years (I'm just going back to the 80s for this statement), but I can't recall any TEs that made it to the NFL. It would be nice to have someone with that potential:).
Roland Williams and Kaseem Sinceno both played in the NFL.

That's going far back. But it was pretty interesting we had 2 at the same time and neither put up monster numbers, they were just really talented players on good teams.

(In a thick Jersey accent) I'm starving here.

Is this the meager Spring Football thread we're reduced too?
Even 2 mins of 14 consecutive boring *ss out patterns to Santana's "Smooth" would satisfy my soul.
We need a Hogan's Heroes-type reconnaissance mission to secure some actionable video.
"Kinch, Carter, Lebeau and Newkirk get on it!"

It is unfortunate that we always strike out in legacies. Maybe eventually we will get some players that want to follow in their father's foot steps.
We'll have to be good first. There's a reason guys choose Ohio State and Michigan. Those guys could help us get there, but we'll probably have to give them a reason be proud of their old mans' school first.

We haven't done well in legacies from the Coach P era. We're almost past the legacy era of Coach Mac. Pretty soon we'll be recruiting legacies from the GRob era. :)

We'll have to be good first. There's a reason guys choose Ohio State and Michigan. Those guys could help us get there, but we'll probably have to give them a reason be proud of their old mans' school first.
I don't think Michigan has done anything great considering all the top recruit they get.

S
I don't think Michigan has done anything great considering all the top recruit they get.
Seriously? Harbaugh has had three 10 win seasons, an 8 win season, and a 9 win season before last season's losing record. Are you actually trying to argue that by any objective measure that we should look as appealing to a legacy recruit?

And the whole "considering all the top recruits they get" argument is getting stale on this board. In a recruit's eyes they've been good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom