Spring Football starts March 30 | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Football starts March 30

Haven't most or all of those schools concluded Spring practice/had their Spring game. Seems that if they have they would have 2021 rosters. Maybe the staff is just waiting until the end of Spring practice.
GT is just finishing theirs right now.

UNC and BC are having theirs tomorrow.

UL and VT are not having a spring game. Wake, as best I can tell, still has not announced whether they are having one or not.

I believe the rest have already had their spring game.

Mixed bag. Syracuse is the only one with no spring roster. I have come to the conclusion they aren’t going to say anything about a spring game and hope no one asks.

No big deal, but I needed a spring game to watch this year more than any year I can ever remember. It wasn’t that long ago that all the spring practices were open to the public. We have lost a lot.

Bummer.

Last edited:
GT is just finishing theirs right now.

UNC and BC are having theirs tomorrow.

UL and VT are not having a spring game. Wake, as best I can tell, still has not announced whether they are having one or not.

I believe the rest have already had their spring game.

Mixed bag. Syracuse is the only one with no spring roster. I have come to the conclusion they aren’t going to say anything about a spring game and hope no one asks.

No big deal, but I needed a spring game to watch this year more than any year I can ever remember. It wasn’t that long ago that all the spring practices were open to the public. We have lost a lot.

Bummer.
Tom i agree. There isn't any reason to not post a roster. Spring game is questionable given the poor job NY State has done managing event rules during covid.

Tom i agree. There isn't any reason to not post a roster. Spring game is questionable given the poor job NY State has done managing event rules during covid.

Per state rules, SU could have a spring game today in the Dome with 5,000 fans which increases to 12,500 in a couple weeks (can’t remember the date).

Per state rules, SU could have a spring game today in the Dome with 5,000 fans which increases to 12,500 in a couple weeks (can’t remember the date).

Double that 12,500 by summer and we’ll have a normal crowd for the Rutgers game.

I said this elsewhere but I don’t see how anyone who didn’t either go to the school or lives within 50 miles of the school can be excited about this team. Absolute radio silence for the most part

I honestly want to say that this much secrecy should warrant an 8 win season.. But I like Dino too much. However, if the AD is going to completely shut out the fan base they better have something really good brewing. Anything less than 6 wins is gonna leave a really bad taste at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom