Spring Game Attendance | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game Attendance

Just got clearance to bring our JV and Varsity football teams to the Spring Game. Really hoping the bowl win and the excitement around the new regime brings in some great attendance numbers this year!
What team? Just out of curiosity...

I am having my bachelor party that weekend and the first stop is the Spring game! That's going to be a drunken mess. I'm the only one that would be there otherwise so that adds about 20 extra people.

Just got clearance to bring our JV and Varsity football teams to the Spring Game. Really hoping the bowl win and the excitement around the new regime brings in some great attendance numbers this year!
That is great. More area high schools should be doing that. Maybe you can suggest it to the area coaching groups.

And, please, you drunken bachelor party guys, don't mess it up for the high school programs that bring kids there! :)

That is great. More area high schools should be doing that. Maybe you can suggest it to the area coaching groups.

And, please, you drunken bachelor party guys, don't mess it up for the high school programs that bring kids there! :)
Lighten up a little here!! They are at least coming to the game! See ya there!!

Would be awesome to see a tailgate 100+ deep for the Spring Game!

The school should work with Dino BBQ to organize a professional tailgate event to draw the casual fans out to watch the game.

I think it would be great PR for both. Hell, maybe Dino could become the official BBQ of the Syracuse Orange.

Would be awesome to see a tailgate 100+ deep for the Spring Game!

The school should work with Dino BBQ to organize a professional tailgate event to draw the casual fans out to watch the game.

I think it would be great PR for both. Hell, maybe Dino could become the official BBQ of the Syracuse Orange.

Served with Syracuse Pale Ale from Middle Ages Brewing, of course.
syrpaleale.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom