Springsteen 9/7 & WMU 9/9 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Springsteen 9/7 & WMU 9/9

Yeah I don’t get it at all.

Any set list reviews yet? The middle of the sets seem awful honestly.

Backstreets.com has an active site - ironically the site is being shut down because the founders cannot stomach dynamic pricing.

I think he should be playing Priest and Burning Train every night, no one seems to care for the soul record and playing both Kitty and E Street seem like band break songs.

Backstreets.com has an active site - ironically the site is being shut down because the founders cannot stomach dynamic pricing.

I think he should be playing Priest and Burning Train every night, no one seems to care for the soul record and playing both Kitty and E Street seem like band break songs.
Agree. I like BT a lot. I like Night Shift, and you can tell he just loves singing them.

Kitty and ESS, once rarities and interesting, don't hold much interest for me anymore.

Agree. I like BT a lot. I like Night Shift, and you can tell he just loves singing them.

Kitty and ESS, once rarities and interesting, don't hold much interest for me anymore.

Problem with Bruce playing those well known covers to me is that songs like Darkness or whatever sit on a shelf.

Yeah this two plus candys room, Johnny 99 are terrible. Also no land of hope and dreams

Nothing off Magic, there are some good songs there.
No whales really at all that I see. No incident, racing, jungleland, trapped. I still think 2012 in Glendale was one of his best sets ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom