Springsteen 9/7 & WMU 9/9 | Syracusefan.com

Springsteen 9/7 & WMU 9/9

Are there not other acts that will book the Dome?
I get what you are saying... Seems like Pete Sala pulled out his concert schedule from 1982 to book some of these recent acts coming to the dome. However, I'd follow that up with what other acts are currently touring right now that would fill a stadium? I would say maybe T Swift and Madonna?

as someone who has lost years off my life in the events/facilities/changeovers -- they could play football at noon the next day, and it would be fine.

It's a wild scene to be apart of, but give Pete & co a changeover deadline, and they'll never have a problem

as someone who has lost years off my life in the events/facilities/changeovers -- they could play football at noon the next day, and it would be fine.

It's a wild scene to be apart of, but give Pete & co a changeover deadline, and they'll never have a problem
Changeovers are wild. Putting down the blue floor cut my hands to bits (students who do these should bring protective gloves)

Rolling Stones and Clapton my freshman year... Fall 89/Spring 90
I was at the Stones show, it was my last semester on the 4.5 year plan. If I recall the show wasn’t totally sold out, I think they had some tickets available the day of the show

I was at the Stones show, it was my last semester on the 4.5 year plan. If I recall the show wasn’t totally sold out, I think they had some tickets available the day of the show

Stones played two nights, I did the wait a million hours thing for night two. Night one some guy in Sadler sold me a great seat for 10 bucks so i went across the street and saw them.

Yeah, this is nothing compared to graduation in the morning, Lax tournament game in the evening.

Except that Bruce might decide that midnight is the right time for a 30 minute Rosalita.

I get what you are saying... Seems like Pete Sala pulled out his concert schedule from 1982 to book some of these recent acts coming to the dome. However, I'd follow that up with what other acts are currently touring right now that would fill a stadium? I would say maybe T Swift and Madonna?
It is a tough venue to fill for sure - country artists probably your best bet.

Wow! After all of the respect I have gained for so many on this board in the way of sports, much goodwill has been lost based upon those that seemingly don't know great music. ;)

Chili Peppers and Bruce are music legends that people in or around the area should be thrilled that they booked Syracuse NY. Both concerts are or will be sell outs at an average ticket price that is 4x that of any of the "current" acts at the Ampitheater. Look at Bruce's tour schedule, its all major markets and Syracuse.

Good God people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom