St Johns Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

St Johns Game Thread...

Gbinijie and Lydon pass up decent shot opportunities and give the ball to guys who can't shoot. The problem is that the guys who can't shoot have no problem hucking up garbage. Mike G needs to be more selfish.

Gbinije is 7-9, Lydon 4-7, Malachi 4-18, Cooney 3-11...dead on.

It could be worse. You could be at the game.

My god that must be awful. The St. John's fans going through the roof, seeing Gus Johnson having a sportsgasm every time St. John's completes a pass.

Now that's a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Honest to god as soon as I saw Gus was calling the game I knew we were gonna play poor.

Becomes kind of obvious during the press how ill equipped St. Johns is to deal with man-to-man/pressure defense...the zone allowed them to move the ball without pressure.

That hurts. Gotta score there. Have to.

We're leaving points on the floor all over the place.

what's amazing is that we could be right back in this game.

St johns has given us every opportunity to steal this game. And we cant make a layup or an open 3.

It's pretty obvious if you put any pressure on SJU they fold. Unfortunatelyu, we've just let them stand around and shoot open jumpers all day.

It's pretty obvious if you put any pressure on SJU they fold. Unfortunatelyu, we've just let them stand around and shoot open jumpers all day.

Becomes kind of obvious during the press how ill equipped St. Johns is to deal with man-to-man/pressure defense...the zone allowed them to move the ball without pressure.

That hurts. Gotta score there. Have to.

So sick of never being proactive with pressure against teams that suck. Let them be comfortable unless we're down 10 with under 10 to go. Sick of it.

Huge difference between being an assistant and head coach. Filling in and coaching someone else's team is not nearly the same. We don't even practice man to man and people act like Hopkins has the option to go man.

Will it ever be Hopkin's team?

I don't care about the man to man stuff today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom