St Johns Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

St Johns Game Thread...

I am shocked at how a program at Syracuse's level can let it get to be point where our best option at center is a 6'8" skinny freshman who is better suited at small forward. This one is on the coaches... Gotta do better at program building than that.

We got screwed with Diagne. I'm convinced it was the NCAA piling on us.

I didn't think this team was great coming into the season, but if we continue to play like this we could be very close to a .500 team.
I said to a few people this year before season started and the NCAA douched us with Diagne, but they were an NIT team this year. No inside game whatsoever and bench isn't good at all which little we have.

Boeheim should pull a Spurrier and retire in the middle of the season and walk away from this crap.

Boeheim should pull a Spurrier and retire in the middle of the season and walk away from this crap.

Nah. Two good freshman recruits coming in plus the 7'2 center will be eligible next year. This is a poorly constructed donut team, but we are not without talent. We'll be much better next year.

i see that hopkins moved Roberson to the other side of the zone,does mullins counter now

Let's get a good look and see what we can do...this is the last opportunity we have...

What kind of freaking 18 second late whistle was that?????????????????????????????? The dude that called it had no angle.

Gotta have that one, TL. C'mon, Cuse!!

Little Italian guy having Cooney for lunch.

Making these judgements off of him filling in for someone else's team and trying to keep continuity rather than take ownership of someone else's team for a few weeks is insane.

this is his team and his players to. why would he not be taking ownership while he's coaching the team? that makes no sense.

how long do we have to wait to judge hopkins as a head coach. 2 to 3 years after JB is gone?

here's an idea, when you're up 20 against colgate maybe you should get some other guys run, so that in situations like this you can go to your bench a little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom