St Johns Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

St Johns Game Thread...

It could be worse. You could be at the game.

My god that must be awful. The St. John's fans going through the roof, seeing Gus Johnson having a sportsgasm every time St. John's completes a pass.

Now that's a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

this is his team and his players to. why would he not be taking ownership while he's coaching the team? that makes no sense.

how long do we have to wait to judge hopkins as a head coach. 2 to 3 years after JB is gone?

here's an idea, when you're up 20 against colgate maybe you should get some other guys run, so that in situations like this you can go to your bench a little.

Huge difference between being an assistant and head coach. Filling in and coaching someone else's team is not nearly the same. We don't even practice man to man and people act like Hopkins has the option to go man.

16/27...that's 11 freaking points we left on the floor so far today. We are an undisciplined team (oh, we just missed another) and deserve to lose if we play this poorly..,,,

Bad sign when TC is missing the ones where he goes straight up too.

If you're going to press you have to run back and this entire team is loafing. G should have been on the weakside and he was just jogging back. Why does everyone think they have to shoot NBA threes?

When was the last time we got an offensive rebound?

OMG. Finish. How in the world......3 on 1 and no points.

I am sort of glad I don't get this one on TV. Following the online box score is frustrating enough.

It could be worse. You could be at the game.

My god that must be awful. The St. John's fans going through the roof, seeing Gus Johnson having a sportsgasm every time St. John's completes a pass.

Now that's a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
I turned Gus off at halftime.

If you're going to press you have to run back and this entire team is loafing. G should have been on the weakside and he was just jogging back. Why does everyone think they have to shoot NBA threes?

I have wondered multiple times today if they know which 3 point arc they are playing with.

I get the feeling that Hopkins will wait until Boeheim is 6 feet under before he dares to go man to man.

3 on 1 ends with Cooney looking like me trying to emulate that Michael Jordan reverse layup in my driveway. Good God.

Can he finish with his left? He often does that weird right underhanded shot on the left side - maybe that's why he goes Jordan on those?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom