Stanford Attendance | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Attendance

the issue with the tvs is that if placed flat they can only be viewed from a small set of locations while in line. If placed at an angle they can be viewed from a large distance down the concourse in either direction.

if you actually make it to a line and can look up all well and good.. but the 20 min it sometimes takes to get to the line what do you do? What if you are in the line getting to the bathrooms?
If you are in a 20 min line for concessions you aren't doing it right

Last edited:
I complained about the out of town scores and they did appear last week a few times. But I think it was just the top 25. I'd like to see more. All ACC at least.

I think showing a replay of the previous play on the center hung video board should be standard operating procedure.

Stats...agree. Not easy to see them underneath. Wish that ribbon was on the outside of the board. Bad design.

One other complaint to add. Is it too much to add a few TVs in the bathrooms/hallways so when you go get something to eat/drink, you don't miss anything?
Top 25
ACC
scores as an absolute minimum

This has been mentioned in other threads, but I don’t understand why they can’t properly mix the crowd noise sound in the Dome on TV. They manage to mix in the excitement of the stadium crowds at other venues but at the Dome, you can barely hear it on TV. They have it wretched down so much it sounds like a muffled mess. It takes away from the telecast making it less enjoyable.
I think it's just the choice of the telecast, which is stupid. The noise comes through quite well in older youtube dome games.

TV timeouts people. That is when you take care of business.
I would never do this except for my mother, bc she is getting older and skinny.
I went to get her ice cream at halftime of a bball game and did not get back to my seats until under 8 min timeout! It wasnt a great game so i actually waited and instead of 1 ice cream i bought 4 to try and justify all that time.
The craziest thing was the woman in front of me buying 2 waters! *no tvs

This...

My gameplan
Eat at tailgate
Only buy drinks at grab n go's on long TV timeouts.
Jimmy Fallon Good Job GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

One of the best parts about the upper deck concourse, and maybe this just works because I'm tall, is that you can just see the actual play looking out over the 200 deck. Time your breaks and you really don't have to miss anything. Too crowded to weave in and out at halftime, but there's also no game going on then.

You all are over-complicating the stadium eating and drinking experience. Wear cargo pants/shorts and a hoodie with the big pouch pocket. Arrive early. Go to concessions and get your beers/waters/sodas/dogs and fill your pockets with those. You can fit enough in those pockets to feed a family of 4 and your hands will be free to carry nachos.

I use to sneak about 4 cans of Sam Adams octoberfest in each game before they started wanding me. That was a very sad day. The look on people’s faces sitting around me when I’d pull beers out of my pants and set them under my seat/bleacher space. So much jealousy.

You all are over-complicating the stadium eating and drinking experience. Wear cargo pants/shorts and a hoodie with the big pouch pocket. Arrive early. Go to concessions and get your beers/waters/sodas/dogs and fill your pockets with those. You can fit enough in those pockets to feed a family of 4 and your hands will be free to carry nachos.
That only works with hotdogs and beer cans. Try stuffing a pizza or nachos down your pants.

I use to sneak about 4 cans of Sam Adams octoberfest in each game before they started wanding me. That was a very sad day. The look on people’s faces sitting around me when I’d pull beers out of my pants and set them under my seat/bleacher space. So much jealousy.
I bring in enough McGillicuddys and Jack Fire to feed 10 degens after touchdowns every game and my favorite part is the reactions of the people around me when I pull them out of my pants

I think we're on our way to 40k and the biggest crowd of the year so far. The away sideline is still looking ugly, they really need to find a lower price point that works for those. Other than that, looking solid

I just read on socials that Holy Cross has sold out.

That only works with hotdogs and beer cans. Try stuffing a pizza or nachos down your pants.
The dogs and drinks in all the pockets, pizza and nachos in your hands.

But, you can definitely stuff pizza in your pants. The warmth is delightful.

There are still tickets! Everyone is putting theirs for sale now!

Even if tickets are available on resale, that means that the tickets have been sold.

Even if tickets are available on resale, that means that the tickets have been sold.
I want to see people in the seats as there has been essentially a whole row next to me that has been empty in the upper deck the last two games. Way to many empty seats up there.

That happened to me at MetLife the year it opened, not my proudest moment qdawgg.

I had like 4 cans of Miller Lite in my coat sleeves; they had a gigantic toys for tots cardboard box they chucked it in.. the box was nearly full.

I wasn't the only degenerate that day.

I have been to all of these places multiple times.

1 Syracuse
2 Clemson
3 Virginia Tech
4 FSU
5 NC State
6 Louisville

Clemson and VT are the next loudest. These are big stadia and the people are passionate.

Wake, Duke, BC, and Pitt are relatively quiet. Not much passion.

Virginia is a little better but they are stuck in the 1950s there and back then people didn’t shout loudly. UNC is a little louder but not loud enough to crack the top 6.

I haven’t been to Miami or GT yet but I bet there are in the middle group with UVA and UNC.
Ever been to Solvay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom